• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hands on this morning Toulouse (France)

AI was ok, and i was said it is customised per country. For example england is kicking a lot thr ball, and they are quite good as they score a try like that ( and with the help of a small glitche: my last defensor was lying on the floor for no reason)@spies8: i don t know what is the best part.... Maybe it is the fact to have no bad surprise for the gameplay. Multiplayer for sure, will be awesome

How was the sound was it electrifying also did ashton have massive amounts of pace and look like a complete dick!!!

How was the sound was it electrifying also did ashton have massive amounts of pace and look like a complete dick!!!
Ah, does it still smart a bit?
1357207_o.gif

HAHAHHAha yea, Look at him smirking while running only if drew mitchell knew how to tackle. Needed Pocock to give him a good chest rattler

Maybe they'll add an Easter Egg "Digby" mode where you can set all try scorers to dance around like pricks. :p

It was a nice guys, but he said me that RC has just been delayed until the 15 of november... That is competition, small lies are allowed!

Good marketing logic if so - The world and its dog buys RWC based on the hype surrounding the tournament, then trades in 2 months later as RC capitalises on the hype of the HEC beginning being as the shift of focus on the club game. Plus the object of competition at release time is removed.

Good business sense.

I don't get it, he smiled - what's the big deal?
99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people will smile when they score a try - it's considered a good thing

Then again, I know you're just butthurt about him scoring against Australia, so it doesn't really matter ;)

Dont worry be a few of us on here with a hand on with the game tomorrow and a review from myself shortly after playing ;)

i don't get it, he smiled - what's the big deal?
99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people will smile when they score a try - it's considered a good thing

then again, i know you're just butthurt about him scoring twice against australia, so it doesn't really matter ;)

ftfy

Good marketing logic if so - The world and its dog buys RWC based on the hype surrounding the tournament, then trades in 2 months later as RC capitalises on the hype of the HEC beginning being as the shift of focus on the club game. Plus the object of competition at release time is removed.

Good business sense.

With respect, I disagree.

The game will still be there after the hype surrounding the World Cup comes down even if it is released around the same time as RWC.

And I don't think they would want to give what is now their obvious 'competitor' too big a head start in sales, potentially affecting any battles for licenses in future games.

If, for example, they released at the same time as RWC, every rugby fan and their dog would buy one or the other. Or both. Once the world cup fever dies down, the game will still be there as a club-focused game, meaning they can still benefit from trade-ins and what not. Releasing later runs the risk (from their point of view) of people just being happy to play a decent rugby game, and can't be bothered to trade-in or fork-out for another.

If the release date has been delayed, I'm sure it's not for marketing reasons...

Last edited:
Thanks for the review, doesn't sound great at all. RC looks so much better.

BOOM!! There goes the sales.......

England team seem to enjoy though. So i guess a 30 man positive to 1 person negative is good though right???

From what i see, it look to be mainly the same. But there is certainly a few new one.

Pad31 thanks for the Review, over all did you think the ruck system was better or worse, were you able to use the ruck tactic system ,as I think this would play a big part in game play? (to be able to commit backs to ruck I would think changes the game consideralby) Did you use set plays? (supposed to be improved) Did you use the quick ball? These are all the new things to the game. Chances are that if you played the game like 06 then it played like o6, did you try the new deffensive hold feature, and all the above offensive supposedly improved features? I am not being critical of your review, just asking, because sense the game is similar to Rugby 06, even if I tested the game, it would probably take me a few days to get used to using the new features because i have played both rugby 06, and 08 so much I would go back to old tactics. Well I guess it is a good thing for the AI, you lost, how many minute halves did you play because if it was 5 minutes halves then 24-0 means the AI is really good?
Again mucho thanks for the review.
Cheers and Salud

Latest posts