• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Harlequins v Leinster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 12 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Huh? How does this work? Evans can't come back? o_O[/b]

He can

Evans was substituted not replaced meaning Evans was subed cause he was injured. Evans can only comeback on because of Blood. Old Nige explained this.

Penalty to 'Quins! Evans could kick it, but he's injured right? Match changing decision coming up.

And what an awesome touch finder!

Sliced drop goal! Leinster with the drop out and less than a minute left.

Last chance for 'Quins.

well savage defensive effort to get that win but we're gonna get absolutely raped at Croker.

£10 had Quins won the Leinster faithful would have complained about Nick Evans sub and the clear forward pass that was not given

Cracking game in the end - Certainly better then anything the <strike>Kickathon</strike> Super 14 can serve up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Apr 12 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Time up! Played Leinster. Better drop that sig eh Mite?[/b]

On it, lol!

Jesus how the f*** did we win that game? Zero ambition, a purely defensive territorial gameplan? Only thing that saved us was that fact that harlequins were clueless.

As Tarbh said, were gonna get our asses spanked in Croker, still it'll be a decent day out.

Oh ............. Chris f***ing Whiteker. Nice guy I'm sure but get the f***ing ball out already. Three times today he was caught at the base of a ruck, resulting in a turnover from clean (but slow) possession. Three times! If a hooker lost three lineouts he'd be off, whats so different about scrum half?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 12 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jesus how the f*** did we win that game? Zero ambition, a purely defensive territorial gameplan? Only thing that saved us was that fact that harlequins were clueless.

As Tarbh said, were gonna get our asses spanked in Croker, still it'll be a decent day out.

Oh ............. Chris f***ing Whiteker. Nice guy I'm sure but get the f***ing ball out already. Three times today he was caught at the base of a ruck, resulting in a turnover from clean (but slow) possession. Three times! If a hooker lost three lineouts he'd be off, whats so different about scrum half?[/b]

Randwick old boy unfortunately, time and time again now, I'd rather have O'Donohue playing against Munster but Cheika won't do that to Whitaker.

Very odd game this one. I thought the Leinster defence was good, however Harlequins had far to many chances to at least score the 3 points necessary to win the game! In cup games youve gotta take your 3 points when they are there.

However, I am glad Leinster went through as they're got more chance of giving Munster a game. After all, Munster aren't completely invincible. I do think home advantage will be massive again though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluemoon @ Apr 12 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Very odd game this one. I thought the Leinster defence was good, however Harlequins had far to many chances to at least score the 3 points necessary to win the game! In cup games youve gotta take your 3 points when they are there.

However, I am glad Leinster went through as they're got more chance of giving Munster a game. After all, Munster aren't completely invincible. I do think home advantage will be massive again though.[/b]

well as Greenwood said regardless of where the game will be played they'll still have the vast majority of the crowd, Leinster fans will be doing well to hold onto at least 15000 tickets. We were the home side 3 years ago as well and only had about 10000 fans there.

I hope Tom Williams "blood" injury is investigated. That sly wink to the medic as he was walking off gave it away, plus the fact that it didn't even look like blood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Apr 12 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope Tom Williams "blood" injury is investigated. That sly wink to the medic as he was walking off gave it away, plus the fact that it didn't even look like blood.[/b]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that wink, to be honest I don't really care in hindsight and sure Dean Richard's conscience is clear so that's all that matters!!!

Latest posts