• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB has let TRF down

You mean you don't care about information updates as long as the games come out on time? ;)

I only signed up to TRF when I heard about Rugby 2012 (RWC 2011), and I only signed up to the Sidhe forums when I heard about Rugby Challenge... Why all the animosity??? I haven't read a post that sounded like someone trying to 'de-rail' what you guys are trying to do. Most people want both these ***les to be awesome!!! And to call us a bunch "f*cling tosspots" is pretty poor practice. All I want is to get the latest updates on the new games and I don't wanna have to scroll through pages of arguing (especially from moderators) to find out there hasn't been an update yet.

Anyhow, I'm still looking forward to the game and can't wait for the next announcements. :)

I try my level best to stop people crossing the line of offensiveness and no matter how bad someone offends me on here, I can use my moderating abilities to deal with it. I'm not going to call people "f**king tosspots", I personally think it'd reflect badly on my attitude and the forum in general.

Haha, yeah sure... I just want these games to be totally baddass!!! I don't really care about all this other rubbish.

Exactly the whole point of these forums is to talk bout the games and how to make them as good as possible ,if both games are good that means there will be a long term competition between Sidhe and HB with these games and in turn better games for us.

Yeah, Iverson. Pretty much everything I read from you comes across well. You seem to often have constuctive, well thought out comments. And some of your ideas for these games have been very well thought out and really good.
I thought that TRF was meant to be a community, I suppose it is but at times it feels like a very dysfunctional one :(

Yeah, Iverson. Pretty much everything I read from you comes across well. You seem to often have constuctive, well thought out comments. And some of your ideas for these games have been very well thought out and really good.
I thought that TRF was meant to be a community, I suppose it is but at times it feels like a very dysfunctional one :(

It can be, mind you all forums tend to have have their issues, I guess conflicting visions is part of life, but with any luck we can all see a few common goals. I hope so anyhow. Thanks for your comments Dan, it's appreciated. :D

I'm annoyed about this now as a couple of weeks ago I put up a post just comparing the licences of the two games and what more they could offer and I was told I was reverting to fanboism and I was quite nice about it. Now after seeing your one eyed completely ignorant to facts, post all I can say is, F***ING HYPOCRITE. It seems you make a rule but then excuse yourself from it.

And for the record I signed up to TRF before Sidhe forums it was not until I was aware Sidhe had a forum for their game that I signed up. So calling 'Sidhe forum users' f*cking tosspots you are also calling people using TRF f*ucking tosspots if they use both. Because I don't think anyone has a mentality if wanting to purely disrupt the forum, they just wish to put in their 2 cents on a topic, so your post is pretty much redundant. You say it plainly and people take it the way you intend its your problem because you have maliciously offended them

If that statement alone was only true... :rolleyes:

As for the hypocrite comment, find me an instance and we'll talk.

You miss the point entirely. If people are posting here as well as on forums in whatever capacity, then they are just as much "TRF forum users" as they are "Sidhe forum users". Your position is the only one I blatantly see trying to create "us" versus "them" animosity by trying to label disruptive users in such a way.

With all due respect, I couldn't care less what happens on the Sidhe board or who posts on there. The only thing I care about is fixing issues (such as the constant thread derailment and pissy squabbling) here caused by people behaving in the exact manor I described.

I am aware of what goes on here. That's all I care about. There is no "us vs Them" so far as I'm concerned. I look after my own house, not anyone elses.

Inter-community cooperation provides the best means of combatting inter-community issues. I consider forming positive and reciprocal relationships with communities that intersect with ours a definite advantage for all concerned, so should you happen to feel inclined to step outside your stated boundaries feel free to contact me directly.

Inter-community cooperation provides the best means of combatting inter-community issues. I consider forming positive and reciprocal relationships with communities that intersect with ours a definite advantage for all concerned, so should you happen to feel inclined to step outside your stated boundaries feel free to contact me directly.

Hi Milla,
I completely agree, that building relationships with both communities is important, there are bound to be issues over time, but the majority of the issues can easily be resolved most of the time. I would defiantly like to look at building some kind of bond between your community and our community, although we have been in touch with HB, I think its important for both games to be given a fair trial when it comes to the end product, even if they are competition to each other, this kind of competition builds a better series of games, I take everyone back to the Pro Evo vs Fifa argument a few years back, it did both games the world of good.

So if you want to discuss further, please get in touch.

Charlie