• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HB Request - Name me some unique goal kickers

Toby Flood also puts his hands beside him and runs on the spot before running to kick.

Steven Donald's mad flail.

Great point but you may notice he also has some sort of mantra that he always mutters before every kick (sorry i couldn't find a video) but that may add to the individualism of individualism of Stephen Donald.
You may also want to consider individual try celebrations. We all remember Alfie's classic head tap, what about Joe Rokocoko or Matt Giteau's swan dives or Corey Flynn's chicken wings?

How about Francios Steyn not only the Style but the Power and Distance of his place kick and drop goals

Stephen Donald, gets the one's from the sideline and misses the ones in front....Go the CHIEFS!!!

Toby Flood in front of chest back slightly bent

Last edited by a moderator:

James O'connor in here, also Matt Giteau

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Toby's style was more like a "Spare change? Spare change?" kinda thing.

I'd really like to see Bergamasco's kicking style in game. He always has this big first step (more like a leap) with his right foot.

Steven Myler of Northampton Saints seems to look at the posts then trace back the path he wants to kick the ball before kicking it.

would absolutely want to see:
Morne steyn with the arms wide
Frans steyn taking one step back then runup to whak the ball 60 metres
Patrick lambie with 2 huge steps towards the ball
Elton jantjies with the johnny wilkonson style
Peter grant with also one step back then smoothly strike it
James o connor with his mouth piece he always puts in his mouth before he kicks
Quade cooper riding on his surfboard
Naas olivier almost sneaking up on the ball
Toby flood's standing dash

Would also like it if you could assign different styles to your created character!!! And choose your own kicking tee!!
Im definitely looking forward to this game

Latest posts