• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup Final 2008

The Heineken Cup Final

• Munster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toulouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What time is it on at? I'll definitely be watching! Bought Setanta Sports specifically for NH rugby :D

What time is it on at? I'll definitely be watching! Bought Setanta Sports specifically for NH rugby :D
[/b]

Sorry but all the heneken cup is on sky sports not setanta

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Sorry but all the heneken cup is on sky sports not setanta [/b][/quote]

Depends what country you're in mate

[/b]

Premiership & European Cup are on Sky Sports. I've had Setanta Sports for a month hoping to catch a few Magners League matches but very few are broadcast as far as I can tell.

*edit* at least in the UK version of Setanta Sports.

As for the match... Toulouse win if you compare #1 v #1 through to #15 v #15 hands down, injuries aside, however they're French and have to travel to Cardiff, plus Munster have a team spirit, a defiance of all that they face & resiliance second to none. If O'Gara kicks well, Munster will win IMHO through sheer guts & united cohesion.

Go Munster Go ! Because if you don't win, we'll hear here in France for 10 years that Toulouse is the best team ever in the universe and more....

Who is going to the game in Cardiff? St Webby, Prestwick and I will be there so if anyone wants to catch up for a beer before or after let me know.

Gonna be a cracker - And at the Millenium Stadium too - Wicked!

Toulouse XV:
Heymans; Médard, Jauzion, Kunavore, Donguy, Elissalde, Kelleher ; Dusautoir, Sowerby, Bouilhou, Albacete, Pelous (capt); Perugini, Servat, Human.
Replacements:
Hasan, Poux, Vernet-Basualdo, Millo-Chluski, Lamboley, Nyanga, Courrent, Ahotaeiloa, Fritz

Munster XV:
D Hurley; D Howlett, L Mafi, R Tipoki, I Dowling; R O'Gara, T O'Leary; M Horan, J Flannery, J Hayes; D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell (capt); A Quinlan, D Wallace, D Leamy
Replacements:
F Sheahan, T Buckley, M O'Driscoll, D Ryan, P Stringer, P Warwick, K Earls

ALLEZ TOULOUSE!

The two best teams in Europe slugging it out. This is rugby nirvana. Good luck to both sets of players as they deserve real praise for getting this far. My bet is Toulouse a I feel they have the pack to match the Munster eight and if they are on song they will always score plenty of tries. There are superb battles all over the park from the front row through to the wings. I imagine the Munster scrum will come in for a stern examination by the Toulouse front row and that could set the tone for the match. My prediction Toulouse by 10 points.

toulouse will win for sure !!
check out for Jauzion and Medard and heymans
this will be a good game

and.. munster's pack is not stronger than toulouse's. toulouse have a very experienced pack

I can't wait for it this is gonna be legen... wait for it !

DARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

In the poll I voted for Touluse, because this team has a incredible group of backs, that could win by themselves the match; moreover in the stade Toulousain plays Totò Perugini, a great Italian Prop.
Anyway Munster in always a great team, with a pack very strong.
I hope to see the match on Tv.

Allez Touluse!

I think these two teams make up a dream final. They are both the best teams in Europe and I expect the game to be a classic if both sides fire on all cylinders!

10 - 6 at half-time to Munster.

Try to Leamy, Con O'Gara, Pen O'Gara.

Pen Ellisalde, DG Ellisalde

It's pretty close at the moment. Ellisalde has missed a drop-goal and a penalty, whereas Denis Leamy missed a try by knocking it on over the line.

Can't wait for the second half, should be great. :D

Allez les Rouges!

A yellow card for Pelous for this so violent kick in the ass is it really bullshit

but Thanks Donghi

Ellisalde's missed kicks are looking even more important now... 16 - 13 to Munster - O'Gara pen kick.
And O'Crack-Up has been charged down for the second time. He's been really lucky this game!

Oooo ooooo, I see what's happening here; Munster are planning to kill the game for the next 13 minutes...

Latest posts