• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Homosexuals in Rugby Union, your oppinions.

Should homosexuals be aloud to play professional Rugby Union?

• Yes, if they wish to play it then they should.

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No, the only Rugby they will be playing will be on the Xbox.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
As long as they dont touch me in a funny way during after match showers all is good.

I normally don't have a problem with members of the guild "**** washes of easier than lipstick" as long as they leave me alone, like Sam says. I respect homosexuals for admitting them and coming out of the closet. What I do have a problem with is those certain type of gay people that dress as women and act like morons on events like the Gay Parade

PASTT_a_la_Gay_Pride_2005.JPG

Like this...

It's fine if you are gay, but jeez... Please behave in public

HOMOPHOBE!!!!!! You're gonna burn for this!!

Like I said, I don't have anything against homosexuals. They should just act like normal people. Why would you dress as a woman to prove a point that you like men? I don't get it.

I am straight. Does that mean I should go out and act like a jock the whole day? I guess I just dislike people looking for attention in weird ways.

Holland is the most tolerant country in the world when it comes to gay people so I don't see the use of trying to prove you are gay. It's not like we are homophobic like the USA. We even have special zones in public parks where gay people can have sex.

We even have special zones in public parks where gay people can have sex.

Wow here in Samoa we dont have anything like that but goodness knows what happens in parks when no one is around.

I normally don't have a problem with members of the guild "**** washes of easier than lipstick" as long as they leave me alone, like Sam says. I respect homosexuals for admitting them and coming out of the closet. What I do have a problem with is those certain type of gay people that dress as women and act like morons on events like the Gay Parade
It's fine if you are gay, but jeez... Please behave in public

angry-mob2.jpg

Wow here in Samoa we dont have anything like that but goodness knows what happens in parks when no one is around.

That's why they made special zones. We have forests and parks where children play and to prevent those children from seeing things they better don't, they thought of this.

Say what you want, but I don't see why I should tell my children they cannot go out and play today because of something like this. It's almost every month! Like I said, no problem with gay people but I don't see why they should dress like a woman and take each other's clothes off in public in public area's where normally children walk

Why aren't women allowed to play in Mens rugby teams? If it is a sexual thing, then surely homosexuals should not be allowed to play with straight people.

If you dont mind me asking Ezequiel I was just wondering where are you from mate?

Born and raised in Holland, lived in SA for several years, back in Holland now but moving to SA permanently in 2011.

Why aren't women allowed to play in Mens rugby teams? If it is a sexual thing, then surely homosexuals should not be allowed to play with straight people.

Its different veux, in my opinion (no disrespect to our women) but ladies could seriously get hurt playing rugby with men and also might find it hard to compete.

I understand if you have something against gay people playing sport with straight folk but I personally dont mind as long as they want to play then fine with me.

Born and raised in Holland, lived in SA for several years, back in Holland now but moving to SA permanently in 2011.

Oh ok nice. I myself stay in Samoa but travel back and fourth to New Zealand for school.

Oh good on ya never been to South Africa but it looks beautiful.

It isn't.

That's like saying why don't women compete with men in the olympics

Oh ok nice. I myself stay in Samoa but travel back and fourth to New Zealand for school.

Oh good on ya never been to South Africa but it looks beautiful.

South Africa is a beautiful country and I cannot wait for my things to be sorted out overhere so I can finally leave here and go back to SA

You guys have fafafine in Samoa though, that's kinda special too aye...

You guys have fafafine in Samoa though, that's kinda special too aye...

Haha yeah Im surprised you know the word Charles haha..

Yep we do have fafa's as some of us call them for short but so do many other countries, nothing special to me is it to you Charles?...lol

Fa'afafine are biological men who in childhood choose by their nature to be raised to assume female gender roles, something which is not discouraged in the traditional fa'asamoa (Samoan society). The word fa'afafine includes the causative prefix "fa'a", meaning "in the manner of", and the word fafine, meaning "woman".[1] It is cognate with linguistically related words in other Polynesian languages, such as the Tongan fakafefine (also fakaleiti), the Maori whakawahine, and Cook Islands Maori akava'ine (see also Hawaiian mahu). The Samoan slangword mala (or "devastation", by way of the Samoan Bible) is in less frequent use for fa'afafine.

from Wikipedia...

Latest posts