• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Homosexuals in Rugby Union, your oppinions.

Should homosexuals be aloud to play professional Rugby Union?

• Yes, if they wish to play it then they should.

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No, the only Rugby they will be playing will be on the Xbox.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
I have also been explained that this happens when a family has only boys and no girls. The youngest boy will then be raised as a woman. I believe that this is encouraged by the fact that this is essentially birth control (as this person will not breed), a very important topic when you live in atolls in the pacific with a limited amount of resources and land.

I have also been explained that this happens when a family has only boys and no girls. The youngest boy will then be raised as a woman. I believe that this is encouraged by the fact that this is essentially birth control (as this person will not breed), a very important topic when you live in atolls in the pacific with a limited amount of resources and land.

No thats not the case sorry Charles. Thats wrong I can honestly tell you Ive never heard of this and I live in Samoa. Im surprised that you knew the word Charles and with what you've been told you seem to have a fascination with fafaines but I can assure you that is not the case here.

Fafaine is Samoan for transvestite.

No thats not the case sorry Charles. Thats wrong I can honestly tell you Ive never heard of this and I live in Samoa. Im surprised that you knew the word Charles and with what you've been told you seem to have a fascination with fafaines but I can assure you that is not the case here.

Fafaine is Samoan for transvestite.

Well sorry about that. I've been told by Fijians so maybe they just bullshitted me all along:lol:

Don't see the problem to be honest, they are humans just like anyone else and their sexual preference should not be a problem.

There were stories at one stage that Lee Byrne is gay with Gareth Thomas ...

Of course Nigel Owens is also gay, but that does not affect the respect he gets from the players or the majority of fans.

Why aren't women allowed to play in Mens rugby teams? If it is a sexual thing, then surely homosexuals should not be allowed to play with straight people.

Lets be honest here how many women would manage to play with a senior mens team? 99 percent just dont have the physical capacity to hack it with the mens teams...

and if the women were busy playing who would make the aftergame sandwiches ??? :p

Lets be honest here how many women would manage to play with a senior mens team? 99 percent just dont have the physical capacity to hack it with the mens teams...

and if the women were busy playing who would make the aftergame sandwiches ??? :p

They do more than jsut make sandwiches you know... The locker rooms need to be clean as well ;0

A players sexuality has no bearing on how well he can play rugby and so is irrelavent sexuality defines nothing in a person apart from where they want to stick it

I would have no problem withplaying rugby with a gay and shared a room with one for a while and did not feel in the least bit uncofortable...as he did not throw his sexuality around broadcasting the fact to the world.

now in my opinion parades where the men dress up as females and flaunt their sexuality onto people is ridiculous and attention seeking striving to be different...im a proud hetero sexual but you will never see me going to a parade to shout my love for a part of the female anatomy .

No problems with gays or lesbians as it defines nothing of their character but i dislike people who strive to force their lifestyle into view of the world as if we are meant to driop everything and take note .

A players sexuality has no bearing on how well he can play rugby and so is irrelavent sexuality defines nothing in a person apart from where they want to stick it

I would have no problem withplaying rugby with a gay and shared a room with one for a while and did not feel in the least bit uncofortable...as he did not throw his sexuality around broadcasting the fact to the world.

now in my opinion parades where the men dress up as females and flaunt their sexuality onto people is ridiculous and attention seeking striving to be different...im a proud hetero sexual but you will never see me going to a parade to shout my love for a part of the female anatomy .

No problems with gays or lesbians as it defines nothing of their character but i dislike people who strive to force their lifestyle into view of the world as if we are meant to driop everything and take note

Exactly my point! Thank you

Why aren't women allowed to play in Mens rugby teams? If it is a sexual thing, then surely homosexuals should not be allowed to play with straight people.
That's a different issue, Size issues, Breast cancer issues (from hits to the chest), weight issues, I know very few fit women who weigh 115kgs.

Obviously, they should be allowed to play whatever sport they want to. If you said gay people couldn't play rugby then players will just pretend to be straight.

Well, I guess we all, but one, agree that homosexuals can play rugby, so... case closed? It's quite disturbing seeing the word homosexual this many times in a day...

Id like to know the the one who voted against homosexuals in the poll!

Latest posts