• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hong Kong 7's: 22nd-24th March 2013

For christ sakes. I've come to terms with the Warburton red card now, and accepted it was the right decision, but it riles me up that barely any referee's seem to have the balls to back up that moment and hand out rightful red cards in the big occasions.
Not saying Wales should have won that game because it wasn't a red, but 7 on 6 could've been the difference, but the same time probably wouldn;t have due to Fiji's superior fitness.

For christ sakes. I've come to terms with the Warburton red card now, and accepted it was the right decision, but it riles me up that barely any referee's seem to have the balls to back up that moment and hand out rightful red cards in the big occasions.
Not saying Wales should have won that game because it wasn't a red, but 7 on 6 could've been the difference, but the same time probably wouldn;t have due to Fiji's superior fitness.

I don't know it could have something to do with the 30,000+ or so people who in light of Rollands decision joined a group along the lines of ... "Death to Rollande"

There was a fair shitstorm , plenty of death threats made for when he was reffing next time in Wales ... I think some refs reluctance to display red stems from the fact it's just easier to give a yellow :/

Latest posts