• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Howdy from a new member

For your part in helping to make me a consuderably less angry person looking at these forums I name you Sir Ewis slayer of duck and giver of no ****s.

For your part in helping to make me a consuderably less angry person looking at these forums I name you Sir Ewis slayer of duck and giver of no ****s.

very nice of you, so nice you've given me the motivation to go pull the hair out of my ears later on tonight. And maybe give food to the cat, for once...
But this is just speculation, and I'd rather not get too much credit for something as astronomical and universe-altering as shunning Evil Incarna...hmm, that user.

I don't mean to call myself Saint George, but the dragon's been slayed and I think I'm at least one of the factors. In his last agonizing moments here, he went BERSERK on me, and after I blocked him he sort of faded away...like a foul putrid-smelling fart that finally dies out...
I'm sorry, that's literally the only image that came to my mind, which in itself is problematic.

I think he just hated in part that someone with very mediocre knowledge of Rugby (me) still stood up to him.
It's been very peaceful around here...sure, the occasional English posters taking what I post and multiplying it by 1000 or downright making me say things I've never even pondered does happen...but I'll learn to be more discreet or, diplomatic next time.

And of course now we've got this Irish chick who's attempting to assassinate me ! Very scary stuff...
(yes yes I'm milking it DRY, I know..)

that's what I always find amazing about internet forums. Ppl ENTIRELY forget they're talking to p-e-o-p-l-e. On the other end of that internet debate, there's a GUY, a person. I'd LOOOOOVE to see some of the ppl I've met online talk to me the same way they talk online. Not that I'm the Hulk or anything, I'd just love to see someone in real life say those things. It would be absolutely surreal.
I swer ur a cheky **** mate

...but I'll learn to be more discreet or, diplomatic next time..

R E A L L Y?

Give over....you do that and life will become that little bit more boring than the PC brigade have already made it!!!

R E A L L Y?

Give over....you do that and life will become that little bit more boring than the PC brigade have already made it!!!

(I'm not giving you a lesson Tony, but thinking out loud)
never censor yourself when you know what you're saying is the truth, no matter how hurtful, if you have the balls. But saying things - although not provocative per se - that you've learned WILL provoke certain people for sure is just not being clever.
The point in this life is peace. That much is clear, whether you go to church or organize Marquis de Sade like gangbangs at that place you rent on the weekends.

But yeah, fk it, if I wanna say this team sucks on attack, I'll say it. We agree there ! :D
mm....what was this thread for again ??...

(I'm not giving you a lesson Tony, but thinking out loud)
never censor yourself when you know what you're saying is the truth, no matter how hurtful, if you have the balls. But saying things - although not provocative per se - that you've learned WILL provoke certain people for sure is just not being clever.
The point in this life is peace. That much is clear, whether you go to church or organize Marquis de Sade like gangbangs at that place you rent on the weekends.

But yeah, fk it, if I wanna say this team sucks on attack, I'll say it. We agree there ! :D
mm....what was this thread for again ??...

This thread is to explain how your such a hit with the women

This thread is to explain how your such a hit with the women

pffff...if only you knew !...:D
and please don't talk to me for a little while, thank you. Munster were not nice to Toulouse, and I would rather avoid you, just a bit, like, until Toulon possibly beats them and then we can be friends again..

can we be friends ?

ah but we are already. Unless you mean it like I'm Chandler and you're Joey or something. That we most definitely.......definitely can't do. Yes, most very definitely.

more irish users making scotland numbers on this look small

but idc welcome to the forum my best tip is to avoid Big Ewis he does do his bit to get into trouble.

No worries. My Highland blood always roots for Scotland. :)

Also - when did this thread become all about Big E? Talk about a derailer... :rolleyes:

;)

das

pffff...if only you knew !...:D
and please don't talk to me for a little while, thank you. Munster were not nice to Toulouse, and I would rather avoid you, just a bit, like, until Toulon possibly beats them and then we can be friends again..

Or we could beat Toulon and make it easier. :)

No worries. My Highland blood always roots for Scotland. :)

Also - when did this thread become all about Big E? Talk about a derailer... :rolleyes:

;)

das
all good then i think it because i said to be careful off him as he gets himself into trouble

Or we could beat Toulon and make it easier. :)

this world is all about the pragmatic and calculations...you come in with beautiful dreams and a positive attitude, I like it. I like it a lot. Good on you.

what a magnificent car crash of a thread...

welcome to the leinster_chick, and wtf is/was "the Duck"?

also Big E, as this thread is now about you i'll just point out here that i can't reply to your PM as your inbox is full.

cheers.

also Big E, as this thread is now about you i'll just point out here that i can't reply to your PM as your inbox is full.

cheers.

lol as if I calculated for this to happen. Anyways, cleared out the space, please to reply again.

......again!

hey !! this inbox on this website is like an old man's bladder at the bar !! Gotta go empty it every 2 beers or so...

when isn't it full ?

Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme ?

Latest posts