• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If all the rugby players had a fight, who would win?

Winner:
jason-rutledge-tackles.jpg

All these tall second rows wouldn't see Jason, who can just take them out at the knees...with a headbutt.

fixed

I'm going to nominate Samson Lee. Don't all gypsy's dabble in bare knuckle fighting? That's what Snatch has taught me........

who's the most muscular guy in Rugby btw ? Like proportionally to the body. Pocock is pretty ridiculous (well, was*)..

guys we all know big bad jim hamiltion will defeat everyone nuff said

Brian Mujati would have to be up there with the most muscular - he could probably have a bodybuilding career after rugby if he wanted to.

Julien White is my pick ! When he caught Sheridan with the jab and knocked him over . I know Sheridan is a gentle giant but still a bloody big guy to put down !

Julien White is my pick ! When he caught Sheridan with the jab and knocked him over . I know Sheridan is a gentle giant but still a bloody big guy to put down !

not really. A big, well placed strike on someone's face and he's down temporarily. Sheridan is very, very strong. He just got a bit emotional there, he's never usually like that, and White threw the punch well and got him.

Sheridan in fact is one guy to mention on this thread...

Picamoles could probably hurt a bit too...I trust Paul O'Connell, Cian Healy and Sean O'Brien can sting quite a little as well.
Bismarck du Plessis I reckon would not be very gentle on a ring, and Beast isn't someone I would like to get angry.

Latest posts