• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Semi Finals

Really entertaining game,

Hope Leinster win the final, something very unpleasant about Toulouse, and not just Ramos being possibly the biggest **** in the sport

Really entertaining game,

Hope Leinster win the final, something very unpleasant about Toulouse, and not just Ramos being possibly the biggest **** in the sport
Who's the ref in the final? I really disliked the way Leinster were allowed to do what they wanted at the breakdown, hoping it's officiated properly.

Strange final in that 2 very good teams but both will feel they were 4 or 5 out of 10 in Semi Finals. But semifinals are for winning.
Leinster will start as strong favourites I feel and I think may win by more than a score.
They have the better depth and I think they can improve alot more than Toulouse over next few weeks

Not checking that collision?
Sure looked like shoulder to jaw

Having seen a few more replays of the Ntamack incident, it's no more than a yellow. However, when you put it into the context of the game, a yellow at a point where we had them on the ropes could very easily have changed the result.

Outright bizarre it wasn't properly checked.

Who's the ref in the final? I really disliked the way Leinster were allowed to do what they wanted at the breakdown, hoping it's officiated properly.
We hear this every game across loads of different European refs. I reckon Leinster games are being officiated properly.

Strange final in that 2 very good teams but both will feel they were 4 or 5 out of 10 in Semi Finals. But semifinals are for winning.
Leinster will start as strong favourites I feel and I think may win by more than a score.
They have the better depth and I think they can improve alot more than Toulouse over next few weeks

I think Toulouse will be marginal favourites or else it'll be a dead heat with the bookies. Leinster have only really played one good game this season.

We hear this every game across loads of different European refs. I reckon Leinster games are being officiated properly.

I think Toulouse will be marginal favourites or else it'll be a dead heat with the bookies. Leinster have only really played one good game this season.
Maybe but think most have Leinster due to being there more often lately, team of Internationals and a more cohesiveness. All bookies have Leinster as 1 point favourites already.

I'll be confident but not close to taking anything for granted. Absolute wanted this final for the last three seasons so delighted it's here.

Leinster are one of the few to have Toulouse's number the past couple seasons but it really seems that Toulouse has recruited strong to win the double this year

It will be Pearce or Dickson I guess. Maybe an SA ref?

My highlight of weekend is Stephen Jones trying to get dig in at Leinster. They get easy and cushioned home draws. And Croker just like a hired venue from a sport that hardly sets rest of world on fire 🤣🤣

I think Leinster get the home venue as they earned it through seedings
And GAA doesn't set world on fire as it is an Irish sport only 🙈
And lastly yesterday was a hired venue

My highlight of weekend is Stephen Jones trying to get dig in at Leinster. They get easy and cushioned home draws. And Croker just like a hired venue from a sport that hardly sets rest of world on fire 🤣🤣

I think Leinster get the home venue as they earned it through seedings
And GAA doesn't set world on fire as it is an Irish sport only 🙈
And lastly yesterday was a hired venue
No one listens to Stephen Jones

I looked into it cause this is going to be history. Just $1500 for a weekend away is a bit much.

Latest posts