• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRFU to land €15m kit deal

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
Has potential. Difficult to tell from a drawing, but it's not left me riling in disgust or anything...

Doesn't look at all shabby and I would have to say so far so good. The polo shirt worn by Mr Kidney and co is indeed pretty smart. I had a look at Baths new stuff the other day and it looks not to dissimilar but not the identikit of Canterbury or Nike.
Next big question: when will it be released to the poor the huddled masses? I am thinking before November, but does anybody know anything official?

But...but..what about the chavvy looking celtic symbol in the mock up?! Where did it go?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 30 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But...but..what about the chavvy looking celtic symbol in the mock up?! Where did it go?![/b]

The Ospreys only let them loan it for a day :p

I really like the training kit though, it looks very nice tbf,the drawings of the home and away look really similar to the CCC kits though.

Could be worse, I guess. I actually rathered liked the now-old Ireland one.

But I want my chavvy Irish celtic symbols! Think of THESE people:

mail.jpg

Please! Think of the chavs!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jul 31 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
But I want my chavvy Irish celtic symbols! Think of THESE people:

mail.jpg

Please! Think of the chavs!![/b]

Lovin' the picture. Wearing a foriegn sport jersey and all. Meanwhile the guy's probably planing to join his next Sinn Fein riot demanding 6 counties back when there's a sport where all 32 counties play together.

And if someone explains it to him he'll probably punch the guy in the face and go watch 'da Prem-er-ship' on his foriegn manufactured tv having not quite realised that the his sign is in fact in...what language?

Yoi know what, I want a chavvy Celtic sign too.

The training kit is cool too...Since I just bought the Canterbury green home shirt this last year, I can't see buying a new home one, so it's either away or trainer....hope it's released soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Aug 4 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Effectively the St. Helens away shirt with the colours reversed.[/b]

No, not really, its not skin tight, but I see what you mean with the "eyebrows" being both on this training shirt the St Helens away, but this is prob a puma "trademark" similar to the canterbury collar or the adidas type collar.

Is a release date for any of the playing kit/supporters wear/training wear getting any closer?

Neither Munster nor Ulster have released their upcoming kits and the Magners League starts before the Autum Internationals, so I think we're going to have to wait. It'd be nice if they all would just release it now, and I'd be able to stop visiting their sites 20 times a day to see if they've posted any info. ********! ha ha ha.

i'm yet to see puma make a nice kit for anyone. this year's harlequins rl is ghastly

Latest posts