• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRFU to land €15m kit deal

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
yeh they seem to take tight-fitting to an extreme...

I like Catalans kit this season, England and PNG in the RLWC and most of the NRL kits are nice

Does anybody know when Ireland's new kit will be released?? I would have guessed soon because the lads will be and have been wearing it for the training get togethers, but as the IRFU are really slow on updating their website I am in need of knowledge (on this subject at least) please impart said knowledge!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (roadtogundagai @ Aug 17 2009, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Does anybody know when Ireland's new kit will be released?? I would have guessed soon because the lads will be and have been wearing it for the training get togethers, but as the IRFU are really slow on updating their website I am in need of knowledge (on this subject at least) please impart said knowledge!!![/b]
No f'n clue. They won't release any information either, just to "pleae check back to the website" b.s.

Maybe they'll all walk out in last years kit and start laughing because this was a huge practical joke..

well finally we've had the launch, about time, can't remember so much anticipation over a feckin' jersey.

Ireland_kitlaunch_03.jpg

Ireland_kitlaunch_04.jpg

Ireland_kitlaunch_07.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 16 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well it's a vast improvement on the last one.[/b]

I liked the last one, or at least it grew on me, hopefully the same thing will happen with this one. I think the colour is too bright though.

It seems Flannery finally had that sex change operation, and with that zinger I go to bed.

Well, I like the design better than the last one but the colour is a bit mankers, so I'm hoping that's the camera's fault like with the original pictures of the new Munster Jersey.

well given they're Billy Stickland's pictures I doubt there's an issue with the camera.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Sep 15 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but the colour is a bit mankers[/b]
"Power Green" apparently. Whatever the **** that is. I actually like the colout, just not the style. Doesnt suit fatboys

Latest posts