• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v England

Italy have got to hope that England make a few silly errors and give away more penalties, because that's the only way they are going to score any points today. Italy just don't like getting anywhere near England's try line and England should be loving that. They're nullifying a strong Italian pack, making them kick - which they are terrible at thanks to Masi - or send it through the back which although boast talent just can't seem to find any fluidity and just stutter their way laterally accross the field.
If England just reduce the penalties in their half the game is theirs easily.

Well it looks like England are starting to implode again...

Giving More and More turnovers away...

Brian Moore: What do you think they say at half time [to England]? "Please go out and play badly." "Please go out and not get the ball" I don't know!

:lol:

Finally they have removed Wilko and placed on Cipriani lets hope we some flair... when we get the ball...

FOR f*** SAKE..... WHY ARE WE KICKING ANY BALL WE GET!!!

FOR CRYING OUT f***ING LOUD!!! THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!

Italy score; It was at that moment when I realised Rob Andrew must die.

Oh and Ryan Lamb > Cipriani

Well it looks like England are starting to implode again...

Giving More and More turnovers away... [/b]

I'm inclined to agree with you after Cipriani does a Balshaw and gives Italy, what could be, a crucial try.

It was at this point I realised that English Rugby is in a worse position than it was in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

I'm waiting for the "Italy lost it, England didn't win it" calls from the Welsh guys.

Italy certainly stepped up and played much better in the second half, but like Brian Moore said "De ja vu"
Same story as last week. England should be very disappointed, but Italy moreso. They could have won the match, Engand gave them the same chance as they gave Wales last week...they screwed up though.

Italy deserved to win that, a couple of missed linouts cost them the game. What is wrong with england, to dissapear from two games in a row in the second half shows a huge lack in fitness imo.

First Welshman to say that is Banned!!! [/b]

Say what? Italy threw that game away!!! :p

It's not fitness (well, not in all cases), it's a lack of a decent gameplan combined with players who either arent good enough/past it (e.g Gommersall, Noon, Wilkinson, Balshaw)

Latest posts