• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v England

italy doesn't have a very kicker... then I don't like bortolussi very much, is too inconsistent... I hope in well for today

Just wondering, why are England above Italy in the points table on TRF, if they have a worse points difference?

As for the game it will probably be really tight and edgy at the start with both sides thinking they can win but England will probably score a couple of tries in the latter stages and win the game. My estimate, 8 point victory to Ingurlund. [/b]

Because we cocked up. Nomatter, it'll be updated again this afternoon.

Dear me, only 15 minutes gone and Italy are once again looking like the unstructured rugby playing school boys we used to now and love when they joined the 6 nations.
Lovely off load by johnny mid tackle for the first try though.

Sloppy rugby for the 2nd try, there was no need to run into the corner... Had Wilkinson been even slightly compitent he wouldn't have over-run the offload and gone in under the sticks himself. Flood is also at fault for not straightening.

And lol @ Vinakolo for not having a boot.

Oh my god, Italy don't even know how to establish executing the advantage of a 2 on 1. And their fundemental basics are almost as bad as Wales'!!!
They are playing awfully and England are not playing badly, if England just step it up a level, the Azzuri are going to be in big trouble.

Sloppy rugby for the 2nd try, there was no need to run into the corner... Had Wilkinson been even slightly compitent he wouldn't have over-run the offload and gone in under the sticks himself. Flood is also at fault for not straightening.[/b]
I know, it's a complete disaster, isn't it? :)

Not a bad game, shame Italy have been a little sloppy. Definitley a case of Italy losing the game and England definitley not winning.

Half time, thank f*** for that.
How about a good 2nd half?
How about Italy not being absolutely incompetent becuase then England will be forced to play more than mediocre rugby and we could be entertained, maybe.

Not the best affair but certainly better than what we had at Croke Park last weekend, not difficult granted.

I can't believe they're not establishing the fact that Masi is ****.
Centre for Italy is being compromised becuase 12 is always compensating just a little for 10's shite defense. Throw big Les, getting him working for the ball in mid field and he will find all the gaps and more tries will ensue.

Not a bad game, shame Italy have been a little sloppy. Definitley a case of Italy losing the game and England definitley not winning. [/b]

:lol:

How many times have Italy cocked up a chance formed from a position of strength! Doesn't help that Masi is spending most of the half buried under Haskell and Lipman.

Half time, thank f*** for that.
How about a good 2nd half?
How about Italy not being absolutely incompetent becuase then England will be forced to play more than mediocre rugby and we could be entertained, maybe.[/b]

True but if, for the sake of argument, Italy found sudden form and prose, would England be able to step up a gear? I think not.

An interesting period was for England's first try when, for about a period of three seconds, we saw a vague glimpse of the glory that was Johnny Wilkinson circa 2000 - 2003.

Vague glimpse mind you, we'll never see that again. More like seeing a ghost appear and then vanish, like seeing the ghostly figure representing a legend of your respective national team who has long since died stalk the corridors of your repsective home of national rugby be it Twickenham, Eden Park, Murrayfield or Arms Park.

Sad really :(

Probably enough though for the 'heretics' to stop calling for his place and once again start salivating in a nauseating manner!

Latest posts