• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand v France, First Test (08/06/13)

wow ! Didn't mean to hurt your feelings there ! :p
WOW though !!....

So France will lose this by a bit...can't wait to watch the whole thing...
"Wow"?aye? What feelings? lol don't act like I was screaming or anything...you make it out like I was a French supporter in Eden park 2011 or seomthing...:rolleyes:
Was just going troll for troll me friend. :D

Going to be a huge game next week.. this french team deff seems capable of beating us thats for sure.

Picamoles and Dusattoir were brilliant for France and Barnes was the best for the AB's.............!!

"Joking" aside, reality is that the AB's showed their rustiness and will improve whereas France played better than they have for some time and cannot see them comiing as close in the next two matches.

Bear in mind that I saw Rolland on the line today so he must be up for one of those games...................not a good omen for the spectator!!

I honestly dont believe that he actually won those penalties more than the french lost them they are clearly boring in and its obvious. There is no way that a guy that gives out x amount of penalties every game has some how magically turned that around its just luck.

Another two more scrum penalties DIRECTLY earned by Crockett again in the second half.

I guess, the harder he scrummages, the luckier he gets!

Yeah LOL a guy's clearly been concussed OMG LOL ROFL.

Mr Huget need to practice his tackling against a fridge on wheels, until he gets his technique down.

Rene Ranger's nickname is "Rooster", but he wasn't very kind to his "Coq Sportif" compatriot.

They should rename him "The Tomarata Express"

Last edited:
Should be an exciting series. Especially with the quality coming over for the second test will be great.

Wow I was expecting the french to have a great scrum from all the talk on here. But the BLACK demolished the frenchies. Maybe next time...

Kerr Barlow brings WAAY more in defence that A. Smith i have to say. We were locked in our own half and a bit of agressive defence is what we needed i reckon.

Another two more scrum penalties DIRECTLY earned by Crockett again in the second half.

I guess, the harder he scrummages, the luckier he gets!

The French were terrible man! It will be totally different next week if they turn up like that and get the rubb of the green going there way in the scrums.

Oh and Wayne Barnes is still a 2nd rate referee. The amount of **** he missed was unbelievable.

Picamoles and Dusattoir were brilliant for France and Barnes was the best for the AB's.............!!

"Joking" aside, reality is that the AB's showed their rustiness and will improve whereas France played better than they have for some time and cannot see them comiing as close in the next two matches.

Bear in mind that I saw Rolland on the line today so he must be up for one of those games...................not a good omen or the spectator!!
Yeah, "joking". I saw forward flat balls everywhere that weren't called. Don' act like the scrum calls saved anybody. But whatevs bro. Don't really feel like a back and forth. Good game apart from the middle bits.

RE: Scrums- refs shou;d be allowed to mandate a Rugby league style scrum if there is a number of scrum penalties reached (channelling my inner sige ;)).

Yep - number 14 and 15 (when he was fully conscious lol :p) were dangerous. Fofana was a bit hyped and fortunate for that try - much like A Smith supporters (such as myself) were, in his try - despite an average game.

BEN SMIIIIIIITH, Ranger, Cruden (steering the ship), and Nonu were the heroes for me.

"Wow"?aye? What feelings? lol don't act like I was screaming or anything...you make it out like I was a French supporter in Eden park 2011 or seomthing...:rolleyes:
Was just going troll for troll me friend. :D

ah ! I see...fascinating !

Seriously now:
Haven't seen the match like I said, but 23-13 looks pretty darn great for this game ! France coming off their ****tiest 6N ever, kept the AB to 23, not bad at all, and managed to score at least the one try I understand...
Pretty promising !!! This easily could have been some 40-10 type hiding...
Though this doesn't mean it won't happen the very next test !!...but we've shown we CAN win, on NZ soil. Now, we just....have to actually accomplish that.

VIVE LA FRANCE, MOTHA****AZZ !!

I don't buy that. It can't be that precisely when they play France, the All Blacks just start playing poorly. There must be something France does that makes the AB uncomfortable.

Performance anxiety. I think the ABs know that, deep down inside, the French really love and admire them. It's not the same as going up against England or SA or all those other old rivals...no, this is going up against a team that admires them, a country - perhaps - that even idolizes them. That's enough to make anyone choke.

(And yes...that's a bit of an exaggeration, but we all know the French have a soft spot for the big men in black. Right? RIGHT??! ;) )

das

Last edited:
Performance anxiety. I think the ABs know that, deep down inside, the French really love and admire them. It's not the same as going up against England or SA or all those other old rivals...no, this is going up against a team that admires them, a country - perhaps - that even idolizes them. That's enough to make anyone choke.

(And yes...that's a bit of an exaggeration, but we all know the French have a soft spot for the men in black. Right/ RIGHT??! ;) )

das

errrr...right. That's....got to be it.

I saw forward flat balls everywhere that weren't called. .

Do not like back and forward either but am intrigued by what you mean by a "forward flat ball" as it is either forward = forward, or flat = level, to me?

Do not understand when you say "forward flat ball" so it obviously has a different meaning for you than it does to me?

Seriously now:
Haven't seen the match like I said, but 23-13 looks pretty darn great for this game ! France coming off their ****tiest 6N ever, kept the AB to 23, not bad at all, and managed to score at least the one try I understand...
Though this doesn't mean it won't happen the very next test !!...but we've shown we CAN win, on NZ soil. Now, we just....have to actually accomplish that.

But you have won on NZ soil... Not really sure what you mean there buddy boi.

French are a weird team. Look dangerous one minute. Look like absolute plonkers the next. The ABs, carrying on the classic slow start. Had we played Mongolia, probably wouldn't be much different. :lol:

I'd expect the ABs to still be a bit rusty next week especially if Coles starts again. Mealamu steadied the lineouts that's for sure. I hope for more close games and win where we get the "benefit of the doubt" from the refs just so I can read this forum and eat popcorn. :lol:
/ballbusting

Seriously now:

No way it would of been a 40 point hiding with Dagg, A. Smith, Crockett and Sam Cane on the field imo. Those guys imo are either suck or are really out of form.

Latest posts