• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[June Tests 2018: 2nd Test] South Africa vs. England (16/06/2018)

The worrying thing is the time, we're so close to a World Cup now that there can't be huge changes.
Disagree, nothing to lose at this time. For all the current complaints about Jones in a similar time frame we have until the world cup he look an England side who got knocked out of pool stages of their world cup and got them to #2 in the world.

RFU just need to grow a pair, but that won't happen. Too busy in their clique and making lots of money.

Always found interviewing the losers straight after the game a pisstake TBH.
At least give them time to gather as a group and talk about it before rubbing the **** in their faces.

Do we look unfit? Have we ever?
Fitness is definitely a massive part, and being able to keep up intensity (or turn it up late on ala the All Blacks) can win a game, but not conceding 10+ penalties every game is also a big part of it. Contest at the ruck, maul defence etc..etc.
No point being the fittest team in the world if all it means is you can infringe with more intensity in the 75th minute

IMO
YES
Mainly because the work rate has been **** poor no effort to get to the breakdown no effort to try and provide quick ball, no effort to cover, that for me is a team not fit enough.

Always found interviewing the losers straight after the game a pisstake TBH.
At least give them time to gather as a group and talk about it before rubbing the **** in their faces.
Happens in every sport

Yes it does.

He showed v Sarries he lacks a plan B.
With time he will learn but he isn't no where ready and IMO if he wants a international job could do with looking at getting coaching experience elsewhere.

But no doubt you're someone who can't differentiate between prem level and International level.

Noone is saying Baxter should be brought in right now, certainly not me, so please cut the patronising crap - and you're taking someones throwaway comment far too literally, as far as I can see purely because you love to argue.

Noone is saying Baxter should be brought in right now, certainly not me, so please cut the patronising crap - and you're taking someones throwaway comment far too literally, as far as I can see purely because you love to argue.

Look you have an issue just block me it's fairly easy.

Possibly but these people are paid a truck load of money and fulfilling media obligations is part and parcel of the job.

Agree with that, although should be more the captains or coaches duty.
But yeh Youngs is experienced enough now to suck it in.

Just feel it's bad practice, end of the day they are being paid to play rugby on the whole the other stuff is just unfortunate extras.

Keep in mind I only see England teams at international and champions cup time but

15 Brown
14 Nowell
13 Daly
12 Barritt
11 Watson
10 Farrell
9 Wigglesworth
8 Vunipola
7 Kvesic
6 Shields
5 Itoje
4 Launchbury
3 Cole
2 George
1 Vunipola

There, you're welcome.

We'd also better face up to the fact that injuries are looking increasingly likely to kibosh Plan A of "give it to Binny".

Kieran Brookes and Ben Morgan will be our stars in Japan. You heard it here first.

Think we have learned from this Hughes Just doesn't cut it at international that's based on play not pathetic disaplin, Ford well good on the front foot awfull on the back and under preasure, give cips a shot, Faz great player but perhaps shouldn't have the captinancy in a joint role fine.
Jamie George just isn't playing great, give LCD a go, Daly is one of the few world class player is our setup, think he needs to be given time to really learn the 15 positioning but a solid showing especially after last weeks errors.
Marrow ok game would like to see him dropped for a short time just see if it can iniate those gears he has over the last few seasons that have recently been missing. Rest of the pack I'm not sure what's wrong with or how to fix it.