• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kearney to miss date with England

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 19 2010, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd have 100% confidence in Keith at FB although he is destined to be an International wing/centre[/b]
Agreed. Right now I actually think fullback is Earls' best position - he doesn't react quickly enough yet in the centre and he's too peripheral a figure on the wing. While he may may mistakes at fullback, he's equally liable to tear defences to shreads. Long term he's a centre.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoopy snoopy dog dog @ Feb 19 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Feb 19 2010, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd have 100% confidence in Keith at FB although he is destined to be an International wing/centre[/b]
Agreed. Right now I actually think fullback is Earls' best position - he doesn't react quickly enough yet in the centre and he's too peripheral a figure on the wing. While he may may mistakes at fullback, he's equally liable to tear defences to shreads. Long term he's a centre.
[/b][/quote]
True Snoop think Luke Fitz and Earls could be our future 12 & 13.
Agreed Earls isn't International class yet for centre but from training with BOD in the Irish camps and learning while continuing to progress for Munster at 13 will stand to him massively.
And throw in experience from playing the Springboks, French and English.

Geordan Murphy scored today on his return against Gloucsester and by the sounds of it had a very good game all round with his kicking out of hand being particularly good. I wouldn't mind in the slightest seeing him making an apperance in the 22. A model pro and despite his defensive flaws, he would probably be our best option what with him being our only proper, non cack fullback.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 20 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Geordan Murphy scored today on his return against Gloucsester and by the sounds of it had a very good game all round with his kicking out of hand being particularly good. I wouldn't mind in the slightest seeing him making an apperance in the 22. A model pro and despite his defensive flaws, he would probably be our best option what with him being our only proper, non cack fullback.[/b]
If Geordan up to challenge then yes I would put him in but it is hard to say exactly where he is at as it was a good win against a poor Gloucester team at Welford Rd.

Latest posts