• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Life after Eddie …

When I saw eggs just hanging out at the super market in South Africa I really questioned how these people were still alive. I don't eat eggs so I didn't worry too much about it. Then I realized at home we do some voodoo to eggs.

When I saw eggs just hanging out at the super market in South Africa I really questioned how these people were still alive. I don't eat eggs so I didn't worry too much about it. Then I realized at home we do some voodoo to eggs.
Yeah, we try not having salmonella in the first place.

Ok just caught a bit of the Goode/Hamilton podcast and according to Austin Healey Jones is out this week and O'Gara and Robertson have been working wonders with the Baa Baa.

If you're American...
In the EU and GB, it's fine (better ?) to leave them out.

Poultry health is so bad in America that the meat gets chlorine washed in order to call it safe for consumption; eggs too, but I don't think it's chlorine - but whatever it is strips the protective membrane from the shell, Where my knowledge then falls down is whether that makes fridge vs work surface neutral or one better than the other, but I seems to want to say that work surface is better (probably a cleaner environment though - could be as simple as that)
I've heard an explanation from Alan Partridge about keeping them in the fridge making the shells more porous.

But I have read somewhere else in an article from the UK that the fridge just keeps them fresher.

Personally we don't fridge them.

I hope Eddie doesn't put all his eggs in one basket, locker, case thingy...........I'm confused.

They're welcome to him.

Well have Scott Robinson thanks, teaming up with Wayne Smith for preference

Please not England please not England

Wales bringing Gatland back would really show how desperately they are clinging on to that now long gone golden era of the early 2010s, it would be a pretty negative move and, IMO, a poor one without Shaun Edwards. England better get our grubby mitts on Robinson though.

Ooh, Twitter suggesting that the England Performance Review, scheduled for Friday 9th December, has been brought forward to Monday 5th December.

Maybe, just maybe, we might get our wish...

If the RFU are going to get rid of Eddie and can afford to do so they should get rid of him now. Having it hang over before 6Ns does nobody any good.

Yeah, hiding our general shape in attack is what he's talking about there, and maybe 1-2 killer lineout moves - and, whilst I don't like it, I can kinda accept it.
Same with the playing whilst knackered thing - I don't like it, but if that makes sense from what we see on the pitch (ala 2018), then I can kinda accept it.

But what we've seen this Autumn doesn't look like playing whilst knackered, and doesn't excuse a failure of the basics. It looks like 2-3 players who simply aren't good enough at their primary role to be in the team, another 2-3 players who are simply stupid (this could be playing knackered... if it weren't a theme for those players), and 2-3 players who seem to be playing entirely different defensive strategies to everyone else.
If you're American...
In the EU and GB, it's fine (better ?) to leave them out.

Poultry health is so bad in America that the meat gets chlorine washed in order to call it safe for consumption; eggs too, but I don't think it's chlorine - but whatever it is strips the protective membrane from the shell, so they need to stay in the fridge.
Where poultry health is better, the meat and eggs are fit for consumption straight away, so keep the membrane. Where my knowledge then falls down is whether that makes fridge vs work surface neutral or one better than the other, but I seems to want to say that work surface is better (probably a cleaner environment though - could be as simple as that)

ETA: https://www.forbes.com/sites/nadiaa...egal-in-a-british-supermarket-and-vice-versa/
You must be a real laugh on a night out😆

If the RFU are going to get rid of Eddie and can afford to do so they should get rid of him now. Having it hang over before 6Ns does nobody any good.
Isn't there a clause in his contract about performance? How can he be doing such a crap job yet get paid off?

Surely whatever it would cost to get rid of him would be the same as what it would cost to keep him?

That cost must fall as less of his contract remains.

Latest posts