• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Life after Eddie …

Just sack Pivac now and get on your knees WRU. He'll come.
"My first choice is to be at home. And then what other potential, if it is England,, Scotland or Australia..., you've got to look at it."

Sorry buddy, no mention of wales

"My first choice is to be at home. And then what other potential, if it is England,, Scotland or Australia..., you've got to look at it."

Sorry buddy, no mention of wales
"There is potential to any international job, I'll make that clear, because there's a few coming up (after the 2023 World Cup).

We should be calling him now. If we did, and therefore gave him a chance at the WC next year, I reckon he'd come.

Did he get sacked from the chiefs or something? He had some terrible results with them.
Pretty much. He got relegated to director of rugby or something because they turned things around with the assistant coach that stepped in when gatland was coaching the lions. I know director of rugby sounds like a promotion but in reality they had contracted him and it seems like the easiest way to ensure he wasn't too closely involved.

Last edited:
"There is potential to any international job, I'll make that clear, because there's a few coming up (after the 2023 World Cup).

We should be calling him now. If we did, and therefore gave him a chance at the WC next year, I reckon he'd come.
You may laugh @Not Mike Brown's Sock but I hear that Robertson knows all the words to Calon Lan and has an AWJ bedspread which he likes to cosy up to each night while listening to Tom Jones.

We'll be having the last laugh, my friend.

He's really good but there's too many players ahead of him, I think

Even at Bath next season he's gonna have a hard time getting ahead of Hill/Underhill when everyone's fit/on form

He's really good but there's too many players ahead of him, I think

Even at Bath next season he's gonna have a hard time getting ahead of Hill/Underhill when everyone's fit/on form
6 Hill
7 Underhill

Will there be a more physical flank pairing in the league?

There might be a more technical / skilled back row...but you wouldnt match the physicality.

6 J.Willis
7 Underhill
8 T. Hill

6 Hill
7 Underhill
8 Barbeary

20 Bayliss / Reid / Coetzee

Of course, it would require a miracle to see Underhill and Barbeary both fit at the same time.

Oh im forgetting Barbeary has gone to bath hasnt he...

Latest posts