• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Life after Eddie …

Probably not until he retires/retires from international rugby tbf - EJ is persona non-grata atm but his successor won't be keen on dirty laundry being aired in public regardless
Yeah this is the key bit - even if there was bullying / massive discontent in the camp, it may not come out for 5 years now. No matter how deep the issues, lots of players won't want to be seen as weak / leaky. It is why I took most interviews (Genge on GBR for example), as kind of pointless - even if he hated him, he's not going to say it

Probably in Itoje's auto biography which is probably 5 years off.

It'll be interesting who breaks first.

My rogue money is on Goode tbh
Would Goode even have much to say? When was he last in the squad?

I think Mike Brown's gonna go in on him. He's clearly pretty bitter about his unceremonious exit from camp after the Te'o incident, and he is not averse to making a stir in the media or taking aim at his ex-coaches.

In terms of the current lot, I could see Billy V airing some things.

Greedy ****** on the grounds that they have cheated in the premiership and not really paid the price they should heavily reduce that…
How would you value the damage that losing 3 senior coaches will do to Tigers' business? A couple of million quid seems like scant compensation to me.

Loose enough rumours here but a friend of mines uncle is a higher up in the IRFU. Apparently the RFU were sniffing around Farrell who turned them down. Told him they had him on a shortlist that included Pivac lol.

Would Goode even have much to say? When was he last in the squad?

I think Mike Brown's gonna go in on him. He's clearly pretty bitter about his unceremonious exit from camp after the Te'o incident, and he is not averse to making a stir in the media or taking aim at his ex-coaches.

In terms of the current lot, I could see Billy V airing some things.
I think Brown said that Goode was one of the people who was punished for questioning him at the start -

How would you value the damage that losing 3 senior coaches will do to Tigers' business? A couple of million quid seems like scant compensation to me.
It's a difficult question to answer they did lead Tigers to a prem ***le clearly good stock, they don't seem to be same force this year however, by no means bad at all but not sure if that's worth factoring in, I'd also say if Tigers had have been relegated would they have been able to recruit and maintain said coaches? Either way regardless of opinion on that it is what it is, I'm pretty against the appointment and think SR would inject some fun back in the team which will go a long way right now, then bring Borthwick in post WC and other coaching negotiations can take place if other Tigers coaches are then appointed is another matter as the landscape will be completely different and many more options available.

Latest posts