• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Luke lashes out

Not only has he end his Springbok career, he's end his career in SA. Period.
Everybody is gonna boo him because he caused all this unnecessaryly, and brought the jersey down with his comments. Apparently he's got offers from Europe recently, and a particularly big one from a club in England-land. He might as well leave, he's gonna get some harsh treatment. Then when he's old and retires he can take up his seat in parliament

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Oct 18 2008, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Then when he's old and retires he can take up his seat in parliament.[/b]

Which one? With not-so-quality comments like those he'd get a seat in the House of Lords/Canadian Senate easily. Nothing like bashing the green and gold to get the luvvies' legs going like jelly...

Just read that half of the Springbok team have agreed to pull out of the AI's if Watson is picked. Don't know the source; I'm sure it'll come up soon though.
Looks like he's contributed to his own downfall. He's basically said "I don't want to play for SA anymore"; and the funny thing is I don't think he realised it. Either way, he'll do well to get the jersey back now; and do even better to get a half-decent NH team to buy him up... I'm sure the players of any side would protest against having him present in their squad with that sort of attitude...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 19 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Either way, he'll do well to get the jersey back now; and do even better to get a half-decent NH team to buy him up... I'm sure the players of any side would protest against having him present in their squad with that sort of attitude...[/b]

I dunno..bone-idle, uninterested in playing rugby, crap attitude, overrated...

...only a matter of time before Northampton call! :lol:

Oh you and your anti-Saints humour!
emotawesomexg7.gif

Latest posts