• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make me Laugh, TRF

You can see the exact moment where he goes "NOOOOoOOoo!.." I would have drowned my face in the grass for eternity.

pffhehh...he's Japanese. He probably committed hara-kiri after that...at minimum.

Some of my favs sports gifs.

knee.gif

18okspwjkfe61gif.gif

sports-fails-gifs-basketball-trick.gif

sports-fails-gifs-fumble.gif

Love this one, lol all the time.

sports-fails-gifs-celebration-fail.gif

sports-fails-gifs-hockey-trip.gif

sports-fails-gifs-hockey-fall.gif

yes the one with Beasley rubbing Tolliver's knee is so strange. Any time I see it I can't help but wonder if he really didn't notice it wasn't his own knee...it's possible he didn't, I mean the guy looks like he's stoned 24-7. Tolliver's reaction is so funny :p

isn't that accent/way of speaking Cory Jane's using the Maori/Pac Islander accent as opposed to white kiwi ? (yeah I know, party pooper but hey I wanna know..).

isn't that accent/way of speaking Cory Jane's using the Maori/Pac Islander accent as opposed to white kiwi ? (yeah I know, party pooper but hey I wanna know..).

It's not so thick in the vid but he does speak like a Maori. It's not so strange considering he's got Maori blood.

It's not so thick in the vid but he does speak like a Maori. It's not so strange considering he's got Maori blood.

well yeah he does. Maybe it's a way for white NZ'ers (albeit with some localancestry) to sound cool. A bit like how in France we've got franco-French white youngsters who speak with an almost Algerian-type suburb edge.

Eh, I don't think he does it intentionally. It's easy to pick up accents from people around you. I used to live in a predominantly PI part of Auckland, and everyone talked with a vaguely Samoan accent, whether they were white, brown, Asian, etc.

Eh, I don't think he does it intentionally. It's easy to pick up accents from people around you. I used to live in a predominantly PI part of Auckland, and everyone talked with a vaguely Samoan accent, whether they were white, brown, Asian, etc.

Alright, good to know.
Samoans have the most abrupt in-sentence/end of sentence habits. Unique accent.

With the Masters being played this weekend, here's a golf joke:

It was the Annual General Meeting of the Augusta Golf Course. All of the members attended this meeting as there was a point on the Agenda that had everyone curious and a decision had to be taken regarding the matter.

All the female members appeared rather angry as they stood next to the door in far back, while all the men were sitting luxuriously on the couches, drinking their favourite drink and smoking cigars.

The point on the Agenda was: "Peeing on the Golf Course"

The all-male board was sitting behind a desk, looking at the crowd, glaring at their fellow members. The Chairperson then asked what is the meaning of this matter, and why it is in the Agenda?

One of the angry females then waved at him, and said: "Mr. Chairperson, I speak on behalf of all the female members. We are disgusted that men are peeing on the course while moving from one hole to the next, some don't even stop at the nearest tree!! We therefore request that there must be consideration for us ladies".

The chairperson then said that he requests a quick recess so that he can confer with his fellow directors.

after a few minutes of discussion, the Chairperson called everyone back and said: "We thank our fellow members for their contribution to this meeting, and we have come to a conclusion:"

"ALL FEMALES MAY NOW ALSO PEE ON THE GOLF COURSE".

^ heineken, I'm too lazy to read such a long joke about Golf, but as I read the last sentence, I must admit, I'm quite alright with not having read it whole. :D

Greatest air attendant ever!
[video=youtube_share;07LFBydGjaM]http://youtu.be/07LFBydGjaM[/video]

shhhiiiit, obviously didn't understand all of it, she's going at 300km/h. But daaaaaamn, not a single mistake, perfect diction...really tough to do, that chick is a machine !
Pretty funny parts too.

loool what a fkn sight !! And gotta love the commentator. Is he laying on his couch casually at home while calling the game or ?

Latest posts