• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make me Laugh, TRF

The Ultimate King of one liners, and surreal-deadpan comedy.

Ladies (well, Das) and Gentlemen, I give you....Steven Wright.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's sometimes hard to understand because he's doing the dying guy's tone as part of the whole deadpan thing, and it's a bit trendy but honestly the joke about the ants and the Chinese restaurant was pretty hilarious.

A French cat called "Un Deux Trois" challenges an English cat called "One Two Three" to a race across The Channel.

Which cat won?

One Two Three ... because Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinq!

that is one amazingly shiitty joke Taff, but I've been watching a bunch of Steven Wright tonight, thanks for making me discover this dude, really good.

I just realized tonight he's "the guy on the couch" in Dave Chappelle's Half Baked !!!!...it's one of my all-time favorites, and I didn't know who he was at the time, I thought he was just a random extra on the set.

I don't know why, but I just struggle to find American comedians funny. Don't have anything against Americans at all, and I'm not sure if it's their personalities that come across or their material / type of humor, but I just don't find them funny at all for some reason!

Surprised there has been no Remi Gallard posted by you Ewis!

Last edited:
French humor goes well beyond, thank the Lord, Remi Gallard. That shhit ain't funny...and he's a fkng idiot.

[video=youtube_share;epJErtWfJ90]http://youtu.be/epJErtWfJ90[/video]

Some memories there.

Not a huge fan of Chris Rock, but when he does this kind of thing he's brilliant.
[video=youtube_share;uj0mtxXEGE8]http://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8[/video]

hahah...yeah, not bad. He's no Steven Wright though. Thanks again for that, damn he's good...
so nobody here's seen Half Baked ?!!

Man fk you guys for keeping me hangin'.
Hey, you seen this kid ?! :lol: hilarious

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."
I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?
I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.
Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the rear head and rocker arm cover.
So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?

Wow, just shows how gullible the 'hard of thinking' generation are, when you look at the comments on these clips.
[video=youtube_share;j23kMGJZIiE]http://youtu.be/j23kMGJZIiE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;mFj96j8bAMo]http://youtu.be/mFj96j8bAMo[/video]

yeah I've seen it before. It's pretty funny. And on the second part, nobody actually believes it's real anymore, but it's always very strange to me on those videos how many ppl take what's happening seriously. Very, very strange...I love how they're just calmly looking for shhit to break on the other guy's head at a point :p

Latest posts