• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mickey Arthur sacked

Technicality my ass! Damn *****. I bet that 'technicality' was the players refusing to play if Arthur didn't get reinstated as national selector. Good on them I say! They wanna come fiddle with the cricket cause our soccer team hasn't been able to win a game in the last 2 African Cup of Nations, and not even scoring a goal in the previous one!

Anyway, thank goodness common sense won this one

Technicality my ass! Damn *****. I bet that 'technicality' was the players refusing to play if Arthur didn't get reinstated as national selector. Good on them I say! They wanna come fiddle with the cricket cause our soccer team hasn't been able to win a game in the last 2 African Cup of Nations, and not even scoring a goal in the previous one!

Anyway, thank goodness common sense won this one
[/b]

Pathetic isn't it. I read it on cricinfo and in all the ramblings it had on there, I was still left wondering wtf? Seriously, wtf is a "technicality" in this case?

Why don't they just come right out and say "the players refused be a part of such a bullshit regime, we had to let him come back". Technicality :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hate it when that word is used in these circumstances.

Latest posts