• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mixed Martial Arts

You think carwin vs JDS is better than lesnar/Dos Santos?

You think carwin vs JDS is better than lesnar/Dos Santos?
stylistically the match up was brilliant. Both have knockout power, Carwin better wrestling but JDS has decent JiuJitsu. JDS is a better technical boxer but Carwin has cinderblocks for hands.

The fight ended up fairly entertaining, great to see JDS throw some kicks and takedowns but was pretty lucky his last shoot didnt cost him the match, Carwin had an unsual guillotine locked in which had the fight gone for another half a minute Junior would of had some trouble in overcoming perhaps losing.

I dunno, Carwin did start well but faded. JDS was always going to win after holding the onslaught from Carwin.

I was most impressed though by Carwins heart, to keep on fighting the way he did after being the beatdown and the bloody face he recieved when round one finished was pretty inspirational, not to mention he ended up fighting to the end and landing some decent shots. The card was another average ppv, to me the two best shows of the year have been two of the free shows. This years Ultimate fight night for the troops and the Ultimate fighter finale have been my two favourite shows as a lot of the ppvs, all hype and little substance.

I was most impressed though by Carwins heart, to keep on fighting the way he did after being the beatdown and the bloody face he recieved when round one finished was pretty inspirational, not to mention he ended up fighting to the end and landing some decent shots. The card was another average ppv, to me the two best shows of the year have been two of the free shows. This years Ultimate fight night for the troops and the Ultimate fighter finale have been my two favourite shows as a lot of the ppvs, all hype and little substance.

Aye the PPV was poor, think at times White puts in motion some brillaint cards and then you get the last card with only one decent fight.

It was a good fight, thought when JDS was teeing off on Carwin it was almost exactly the same position as lesnar vs Cain only carwin survived

Latest posts