• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MMA/UFC thread

Felt bad for Bisping. Before that hook, he was doing everything well and according to what seemed a good plan. I was specially surprised how he handled GSP while being on his back.
Was one of those fights where, if they fought again next week, i'd put a tenner on Bisping.

Kavanagh saying Conor won't fight until April at the earliest,

Minimum of 17 months, fully fit, 0 defences.
"I will be an active champion." "If you're fit to fight and you're not going to fight then the belt should rightfully be stripped." - C. McGregor

Hahaha that story doesn't even scratch the surface mate. So much worse that that.

tumblr_m5v8pl3CqI1r4tlx4o1_r1_250.gif

Is there a group chat function on this? We could share McGregor gossip and talk about BG8 behind his back and then tell him what we said about him!

I've been PMing Olyy and Tigs seperately. After tonight, one will go home as a side ho, while only one can be crowned....Groundhog's main ho,

How does it work in Ireland? I'd expect that if someone like McG (pro fighter, rich) punches you in front of a crowd, there'd be some consequences. Not expecting to be like the US, but (just to use a comparable example) when Badr Hari goes berserk (From Aus to the Netherlands) he ends up having to do some jail time and/or fine and it gets all over the news.

Nobody touches McGregor in Ireland....if he hits you you get to be a celebrity!!!

How does it work in Ireland? I'd expect that if someone like McG (pro fighter, rich) punches you in front of a crowd, there'd be some consequences. Not expecting to be like the US, but (just to use a comparable example) when Badr Hari goes berserk (From Aus to the Netherlands) he ends up having to do some jail time and/or fine and it gets all over the news.
There needs to be a prosecutor willing to bear the burden of proof and prove beyond reasonable doubt that it happened so he can be found guilty, or a plaintiff to prove on a balance of probabilities to claim damages.

Gangsters aren't going to get caught up in any case and it's not worth the attorney general's time to take a case where no witnesses will come forward and Conor McGregor doesn't have to say a word. If he'd punched me and caused damage it's be different circumstances as I'd want my hospital bills paid!

Latest posts