• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Montauban

Well that was the only way they were going to threaten the Munster line so credit for taking the chance.

Well that didn't last long. Penalty to the spoil sports....
And... it's.... missed?!?!? O_O

He wasn't going to miss that one, I believe that Montauban are the party poopers not Munster.

Oh Jesus. If they win this scrum then we're in for a f**king tense finish!
PENALTY TO MONTAUBAN OGOD
It's over! 16 - 17
F***INGHELL
Ah Munster you tossers. -___- Penalty to them.

Holy crap, is this for real?

Total underdog fighting tooth and nail against hardcore giant. This is exactly why the HEC is so awesome.

Munster certainly have gotten out of jail in this one. Time to close it out now.

Good thing they didn't get the try at the end. They didn't deserve it; not in the slightest. Now enter Clermont or Sale to win the pool; Munster've let a bonus point go begging here...
^ I disagree completely.

Well Montauban didn't deserve the win, they were only in the match due to Munster's own complacency, that's not the performance Sale will be too happy to see, Munster will be out to prove a point next week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 10 2008, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well Montauban didn't deserve the win, they were only in the match due to Munster's own complacency, that's not the performance Sale will be too happy to see, Munster will be out to prove a point next week.[/b]
Yeh, it had nothing to do with an incredible defensive effort - even at the death of the game... :rolleyes: Munster were bad, I'll give you that, but you're taking truckloads away from Montauban's performance. If either Clermont or Sale had played this same side, Munster'd have one heck of an upward climb on their hands...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 10 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 10 2008, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Montauban didn't deserve the win, they were only in the match due to Munster's own complacency, that's not the performance Sale will be too happy to see, Munster will be out to prove a point next week.[/b]
Yeh, it had nothing to do with an incredible defensive effort - even at the death of the game... :rolleyes: Munster were bad, I'll give you that, but you're taking truckloads away from Montauban's performance. If either Clermont or Sale had played this same side, Munster'd have one heck of an upward climb on their hands...
[/b][/quote]

Munster's attitude would have been a hell of a lot different had they been playing Sale or Clermont tonight, they took Montauban for granted which is surprising to see as it's not something they've done in the past, possibly something different in the buildup under McGahan which has resulted in that than under Kidney or Gaffney.

Latest posts