• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Scarlets

back to this one in time, missed the Scarlets try but just in time to see Earls waltz in for their 3rd try.

the gather was something else, just scooping it in ahead of Jones.

Munster destroying the Scarlets scrum to get their bp try. Job done now.

Nice pushover for Munster & Leamy. Kick is no good so 29 - 10 and a bonus point for Munster.

ROG misses the conversion, would be quite happy if the score remained as is, that'd be my prediction bang on!

I know Jones is in a team on the backfoot but so far in the 2H RoG is dominating.

Just back from the match. Bonus point win. What more can you ask for...oh yeah, coming out without anyone breaking their anke. That's what it looked like to me and that's what was going around the crowd. They were very quick rushing hom to the hospital though.

Could tell from the crowd, was Earls' yellow card just for slowing down the ball? He put in a couple of mighty tackles though :). Downling's an angry little man, he seems to nearly get into a scrap in every match!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 24 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just back from the match. Bonus point win. What more can you ask for...oh yeah, coming out without anyone breaking their anke. That's what it looked like to me and that's what was going around the crowd. They were very quick rushing hom to the hospital though.

Could tell from the crowd, was Earls' yellow card just for slowing down the ball? He put in a couple of mighty tackles though :). Downling's an angry little man, he seems to nearly get into a scrap in every match![/b]

think it was but the ref was ****** as Leamy had given away the same penalty 2 seconds earlier, bit pedantic if you ask me.

Scarlets need new recruits immediately. Sure it was the best side in teh wurlds but yeh. Munster wouldn't need to turn up to beat this side; they're at the bottom of the food chain now.

As for the comment on Jones... Meh. If the 6N wasn't enough to convince you that Jones is a better fly half then nothing ever will.

Really gutted for Tomás. What a cruel twist of fate, ecstasy to agony in a few days. Life - what a tease!

Latest posts