• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Review :)

k.
Graphics.
Firstly I would like to say that there deffinately is a vast imporvement in the entire graphics system.Player`s faces seem to be updated pretty well, All stadiums look really amazing.
The whole game just seems to run alot smoother.
Gameplay.
WOW!!!, unbelievable , the pop ups has changed the whole game.
The fact now that you run into a tackle and the game can still continue is incredible.
The AI also seems to be more attackive.Often i`ll be playing and be up like 20-0 then all of a sudden the Ai would brake back with an incredible try through my defencive line.
Multiplayer still takes the cake.
Controlls.
The controls are exacltly the same as the previous version with the addition of x as the pop button .
Quick penaltys and lineouts are a great addition too.
Sound.
The sound is pretty much the same ,except when the home side scores a try , music is played in the stadium , great addition.

Overalll.
A great game , which to me is rugby 2005 with all the little glitches scraped , updated players and pop ups and quick penalties.
A great game which seems to grow with time.
I must apologise for my swearing firstly and too dna.
Sorry
But anyway guys hope we can all take it easy.
Peace Out
Sackman

Originally posted by sackman@Mar 8 2006, 04:51 AM
dna is a cock
Wow...

Gone for a day, and suddenly I'm public enemy number one because of a sarcastic remark, which I feel was warranted, given the poor review posted.

Yep, chill out Sackman, I didn't mean to offend, but merely point out that TRF is a bastion of top class journalism...an example being Los Lover...and that we should stick to the high standards set by all...

Well done for redeeming yourself though...great follow-up review :bravo:

Black|raven, go and sit in the corner. If you can't at least figure out what it is, then you must be too young to have one anyway... Or you've had too many. Give me your keys, you... you're not driving in that stat...

:wall: No mate not Bud are you out of your mind, born on date - gimmick to sell a poor tasting bland cup of warm p1ss....for that comment I don't care if Sackman calls you a c0ck for the whole day, you deserve it :p

The sad thing about text as opposed to the spoken word is that it's hard to pick up sarcasm. I thought the ... :huh: and :lol2tn: would make you realise that I share your sentiments Quintes, and that Bud is, in fact, warm ****.

And for those that haven't tasted Bud, this statement is actually fact. Bud has been clinically tested, and been found to be warm ****. John Malcovich's **** to be exact. The only exception is when Bud is left in the freezer. Then it's cold ****.

You enjoy Castle Quintes? I'm more of an Amstel man myself...but in terms of SAB stuff, I enjoy Black Label...

Originally posted by DNAPlay@Mar 9 2006, 07:40 AM
The sad thing about text as opposed to the spoken word is that it's hard to pick up sarcasm. I thought the ... :huh: and :lol2tn: would make you realise that I share your sentiments Quintes, and that Bud is, in fact, warm ****.

And for those that haven't tasted Bud, this statement is actually fact. Bud has been clinically tested, and been found to be warm ****. John Malcovich's **** to be exact. The only exception is when Bud is left in the freezer. Then it's cold ****.

You enjoy Castle Quintes? I'm more of an Amstel man myself...but in terms of SAB stuff, I enjoy Black Label...
I did think I detected some sarcasm in there mate but still, you are saying that Castle tastes almost as poor as bud (infact the only thing that tastes close to Bud is ****) but all in all I was only making my comment tongue in cheeck ( :p ).....you are right it is hard to pick up the tone of people's comments with text eh?

I've not had a Castle or a Black label for about 4 years so my love of Castle is more of the "nostalgic-kind" than the "taste-of-a-connoisseur-kind". I'm going to visit SA late April so I'm sure I'll get my fill.

Great to catch up with some fellow Safricans on here...

Where you guys based, and if overseas, where are you originally from in Safrica?

No probs Quintes - just clearing up that I do absolutely NOT like Bud. Which like you say would warrant being called a c0ck for life...

im living in durban. use to live in london for a while though.
where are you living.

Down the road from you in the Friendly City...

Home of The Mighty Southern Spears <_<

Support Sharks though...

I'm in London, have lived here now for about 4 years. Originally from Pretoria. Like I say, I'm going home for a visit soon and I'm reeally looking forward to it!

back on topic

at least he finished his review

and DNAPlay, we dont need sarcastic coments like top journalism and Los Lover in the same sentance :D

Thanks woosah, the thing that upsets me is that i came her very frinedly to just contribute in sum way!

No probs Sackman, as I said earlier, you redeemed yourself with a classy follow-up review.

Now dry your eyes...let's get back to beer and fair ladies....

So did Heath look great in Brokeback Mountain or what!!!

Latest posts