• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Visit To The Swordfish Studios...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOhhh......sounds like a question.

Looks like I could answer that for you right here and right now....

.....Shut up...
<
<

EDIT: Don't worry if confused, I answered someone stupid question, feel free to delete if you wish.

ok st helens/jamie lyon, could you find out if the players in the carear mode are real, for example could you buy a real player from lets say, the sale sharks, for example andrew sheridan?

1. What is the squad size?

2. Can you change starting line ups (outside of career mode)?

3. Can you sub when you want during games? More than one player at a time?

4. Can you make positional changes to players during a game (e.g. move Josh Lewsey from left wing to full back if you sub your starting full back for a reserve wing?).

5. Can you excercise any control over rucks?

6. Are competitions defaulted to the 'normal' difficulty or can you opt to do tournaments / challenges on the hardest difficulty settings if you so choose?

Can you change the difficulty of a tournament midway through??

E.g. can you start a premiership tournament on Normal level, but after 6 games increase the difficulty once you get better at the game?

I know you cant find this out by playing it but, could you ask someone there if we will have easy access to the kit textures(on pc) coz I want to edit internationals and S14. If you could find out it would be great as it will affect which version I buy.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Nov 10 2005, 09:31 AM
I know you cant find this out by playing it but, could you ask someone there if we will have easy access to the kit textures(on pc) coz I want to edit internationals and S14. If you could find out it would be great as it will affect which version I buy.
Apparently it will be highly customisable... probably as easy to change as RL1 from what I hear.

How is the control in rucks?
How is the kicking, grubbers, bombs??
Does the computer jump for the bombs, like in original ea rugby??
Did you have fun playing?
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 10 2005, 12:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 10 2005, 12:06 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Nov 10 2005, 09:31 AM
Apparently it will be highly customisable... probably as easy to change as RL1 from what I hear. [/b]
im pretty sure you couldnt edit on WCR
hopefully you can in this one

Hopefully you can, coz then u can add SH teams liscences and all real easy, shame you cant make the players look like more like their real world counterparts

nice one, you know the questions i want answered.....
also i want a full description of how good the forwards are on the game.

crowd chants? songs?

what ones if there are any?

are there any Free agents floating around in the transfer market in career mode?

yes there is, and i believe we are the free agents in the carear mode.

will jonah lomu be in any of the classic matches.

If so will he be able to be transferred into a regular team

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts