• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand v Wales - Saturday 26 June 2010 - Hamilton

How many times did New Zealand knock it on the our 22. So maybe its your teams fault this wasn't a hammering. the difference is games against France and England we'd expect to run them close if not beat them.

Not many, if any, Welsh supporters were expecting anything from these 2 tests. Fact is though, even though we have scored 9 and 10 respectively we have given a good account with some players missing and we can take some confidence on to our next games.
You would expect to get closer at home wouldn't you? Seems even your players don't believe they can beat us. Richie Mccaw look more disappointed than your stand in Captain and Mccaws team won. Just a terrible attitude to a loss. The whole it could of be worse instead of we should have played better.

What a WUM!

We played well, simple as. Anyone who did not is deluded. With the amount of players injured Wales gave a good show. Was wondering how long before the cretins like wjd23104 come on and start saying it was a hammering.

Great attitude also by the Welsh lads to give it a go for the full 80 this week. Really pleased with it.

I agree to an extent that we were pretty poor. Our play looks pedestrian, but we weren't 'pathetic'. Comparatively, out of the two teams I'd say NZ looked more 'pathetic' by their own standards. If they'd played South Africa tonight they would have lost by 30 points. Just as well, eh?

You would expect to get closer at home wouldn't you? Seems even your players don't believe they can beat us. Richie Mccaw look more disappointed than your stand in Captain and Mccaws team won. Just a terrible attitude to a loss. The whole it could of be worse instead of we should have played better.

Psst. Idiot, we play England and France away too you know.

What? i was meaning you would expect to get closer to us in the AI's so why the hell expect to lose by more than Twenty over here?

If anyone played poorly tonight, It was the All Blacks, considering their performance tonight was WELL below the bar they set last week, Wales on the other hand, IMPROVED from last week.

k

Wow your Rugby Team played for Eighty Minutes ? Funny Our Team does that every time we play. What? do you guys play 60min matches during the Six Nations?(Sarcasm). For God's sake they are a bunch of professionals they should be able play at a high level for a whole game thats the minimum, not something to celebrate. The only Difference between this week and last was the AB's were worse.

Wow your Rugby Team played for Eighty Minutes ? Funny Our Team does that every time we play. What? do you guys play 60min matches during the Six Nations?(Sarcasm). For God's sake they are a bunch of professionals they should be able play at a high level for a whole game thats the minimum, not something to celebrate. The only Difference between this week and last was the AB's were worse.

Ohh, i see now.. not to worry guys, this ones just a young one, how old are you? 14 -15?

If anyone played poorly tonight, It was the All Blacks, considering their performance tonight was WELL below the bar they set last week, Wales on the other hand, IMPROVED from last week.

k
Both teams played poorly. Pure and simple the only difference is the Welshies on this board are happy and the AB fan's aren't.

Both teams played poorly. Pure and simple the only difference is the Welshies on this board are happy and the AB fan's aren't.

So whats your point? Because were not happy they should be too?

******* hell, your slower than a ******* Sloth.

No your not happy with the AB's Performance either as you previously posted. I just think its defeatist attitude. Why if you believe i'm a trolling Fourteen year old do you keep going? Surely if thats what you believe, the obvious thing to do is just ignore my posts?

No your not happy with the AB's Performance either as you previously posted. I just think its defeatist attitude.

I just think you have a twatty attitude. We've already explained to you why we are pleased with our team.

k
That doesn't sound like a happy camper to me. Hardly beaming with pride.

I just think you have a twatty attitude. We've already explained to you why we are pleased with our team.
Yes and your reasons appear to include the fact they managed to find their way back to the pitch after half time (you did mention how proud you were that they played 80mins)

That doesn't sound like a happy camper to me. Hardly beaming with pride.

Where have i said i wasn't happy with their performance? quote me brah.

Either way, your opinion is pretty much gone to **** on this board now, after your last thread, and now this. lulz

Where have i said i wasn't happy with their performance? quote me brah.
Either way, your opinion is pretty much gone to **** on this board now, after your last thread, and now this. lulz
Hardly seems wrong to have strong opinions.You on the other hand have resorted to personal insults and just generally running me down.

Last edited:

Latest posts