• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next Generation Gaming

Supposedly the XBox preorders are going as well as the PS5 ones....you'd have thought this would of been better managed by now...

Supposedly the XBox preorders are going as well as the PS5 ones....you'd have thought this would of been better managed by now...
*WARNING* a lot of expletives for any kids clicking in the video.

Among us is a pretty next gen game, might be too tough for some peoples systems but hey not everyone can afford an gtx 3080.

Very fun game though, especially on the discords

Anyone got an Xbox Series X or getting a PS5 on Thursday?

Anyone got an Xbox Series X or getting a PS5 on Thursday?
Should be getting a PS5 on Thursday, have the tracking number just waiting for them to hand over the parcel which will likely be tommorow.

Have my games already so just waiting...

Can't get hold of a PS5 so going to have to wait. Early reviews are good though especially the lack of fan noise.

Can't get hold of a PS5 so going to have to wait. Early reviews are good though especially the lack of fan noise.
Immediately thought you were talking about artificial crowd noises there and was thinking surely EA aren't that morbidly up to date with their sports games.

Think my brother will be getting a PS5 so I'll probably give it a spin, don't see a gaming resurrection on the cards though.

I have the PS5 on my Christmas wishlist, hoping someone would buy it for me, or at least give me a voucher to help me buy it as it's a pretty hefty price here in SA, and not a lot of stores have it.

I also entered a bunch of competitions to win the console.

Then I'll get Assassin's Creed Valhalla as my first game to play.

I have the PS5 on my Christmas wishlist, hoping someone would buy it for me, or at least give me a voucher to help me buy it as it's a pretty hefty price here in SA, and not a lot of stores have it.

With the way Ubisoft are producing lazy poor games I'm not sure if Valhalla is worth a purchase. I love all medieval style games but having seen what they've done to ghost recon and the poor reception from the fans with Watchdogs I'm not so sure.

I really could do with another Skyrim, no idea why another company hasn't tried to cash in and make another one. Would have sold loads.

You could play Witcher 3 which has a very Skyrim vibe and is a lot better in every aspect I can think of (despite me putting in hours into Skyrim and Fallout I think Bethesda games are vastly overrated).

Latest posts