• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

You can't have the tail wagging the dog (assuming the Texans look to keep Watson). I'm not even convinced Watson is even particularly top tier.
I agree. It's well known the Texans are a questionably run franchise so I think that might be a better explanation than the Flores thing. Idk why youd capitulate to Watson given everything about him but they may have fallen victim to the sunk cost fallacy.

I didn't shame myself with my Raider's pick. Very glad I only picked Patriots on condition of the weather being bad. Bills getting absolutely red hot on both sides of the ball in recent weeks. Probably now my AFC (and overall) favourite if Derek Henry doesn't come back fully fit.

Raiders game was unfortunate. Started too poorly. Peyton Barber ****** up so badly with a brain fart, Carr fumbled the ball and the O-Line may as well have stayed on the bus for the first few drives. That said it was a good season all things considered. I truly believe we have some of the worst starters in the league in some spots. Our secondary and O-Line are so, so bad right now. Obviously Gurden being fired and Ruggs being a PoS didn't help, so all things considered making the playoffs is a good result.

In the offseason we need to rebuild what was once a good O-Line, get a true number one receiver who is a vertical threat and get some corners. I pray we don't try to get smart again and draft an 'underrated' guy in the first round. If Mayock reaches again he should be fired, as so few of his first round picks have landed.

I don't like McCarthy or Dallas in big games, so I'm not absolutely stunned they underperformed. But I didn't see the 49ers pulling off such a success in a dome. I've not seen much of them this year so maybe my perceptions are wrong and they have moved away from a smashmouth strategy that usually works best outdoors? The other two were as one-sided as I feared.

I don't like McCarthy or Dallas in big games, so I'm not absolutely stunned they underperformed. But I didn't see the 49ers pulling off such a success in a dome. I've not seen much of them this year so maybe my perceptions are wrong and they have moved away from a smashmouth strategy that usually works best outdoors? The other two were as one-sided as I feared.
All the one as the Packers will send them to golf course

All the one as the Packers will send them to golf course
The 49ers are about the only NFC team I can see winning in Green Bay, but still slight underdogs in my book. I fancy Bills and Rams for upsets, but again both as maybe 40/60 underdogs.

After this weekend Josh Allen is the last remaining run orientated QB. Happy with that as if rushing QBs become the norm the sport would change completely and likely be a lot less physical.

The 49ers are about the only NFC team I can see winning in Green Bay, but still slight underdogs in my book. I fancy Bills and Rams for upsets, but again both as maybe 40/60 underdogs.

After this weekend Josh Allen is the last remaining run orientated QB. Happy with that as if rushing QBs become the norm the sport would change completely and likely be a lot less physical.
I fully expect Rams to beat Bucs.
That win last night is the perfect tonic.

Packers, ***ans, Rams and Chiefs are my picks.
And while Allen can run it comes to playoffs you need an arm and all 4 are serious passers.

Packers special teams choked in the playoffs...again. They gave that game away to the 49ers. I doubt Aaron Rodgers & Davante Adams will stay in Green Bay.

Damn, I wimped out of picking the 49ers! I only saw highlights but as soon as I saw the snow fall and they were still somehow in contention I thought the game would go to the more physical side.

All credit to the Bengals, I didn't see that one coming at all. Their run D looks very handy, stuffing Henry twice on 4th down attempts. I think they are real contenders with that performance, getting hot like the Bills.

At least one game manager QB has made it to the semis, which will make for a clash of styles in the NFC championship game.

Damn, I wimped out of picking the 49ers! I only saw highlights but as soon as I saw the snow fall and they were still somehow in contention I thought the game would go to the more physical side.

All credit to the Bengals, I didn't see that one coming at all. Their run D looks very handy, stuffing Henry twice on 4th down attempts. I think they are real contenders with that performance, getting hot like the Bills.

At least one game manager QB has made it to the semis, which will make for a clash of styles in the NFC championship game.
100% agree. Green Bay special teams are after drivin AR12 out

42 seconds way too long to give Stafford. Guy goes insane under 2 minutes.

I'm not a Kansas City Chiefs fan, but I sure do like watching Patrick Mahomes play.

Patrick Mahomes Showtime GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

Latest posts