• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Hours to go to the biggest game of the season... Whoever wins the AFC Championship game will win the Superbowl

My prediction is that two bunches of dudes wearing ridiculous amounts of padding will smash into each other for about 3 seconds then all have a 3 minute rest before doing it again and again swapping personnel every time the game situation changes. They'll do this for hours on end. There'll be a ball involved although that will be totally irrelevant to most of the people on the pitch.

I am also fairly sure that you'll see more adverts than you'd see in a week of normal television viewing and I am certain that the commentators will assure you that what you are watching is unprecedently amazing.

SB

over the past years the AFC has been completely dominating.

i think that the colts will win, although i dont want them too. i'm a ravens fan, and to me, the colts will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. ever since i heard the story about how they left in the middle of a cold snowy march night, i hate them with all my guts. when the ravens lost to the colts in the first round of the playoffs it was as if someone ripped my heart out. truely a sad day for all of baltimore.

My prediction is that two bunches of dudes wearing ridiculous amounts of padding will smash into each other for about 3 seconds then all have a 3 minute rest before doing it again and again swapping personnel every time the game situation changes. They'll do this for hours on end. There'll be a ball involved although that will be totally irrelevant to most of the people on the pitch.

I am also fairly sure that you'll see more adverts than you'd see in a week of normal television viewing and I am certain that the commentators will assure you that what you are watching is unprecedently amazing.

SB
[/b]
Oh, so you've seen our football before?! ;)

Just Switched on to ITV and they have this coverage of something called the SuperBowl... What the hell is that all about...

And Martin Johnson (CBE) is on the panel WTF???

johnsons a huge huge huge huge fan

the superbowl is the final game of the year to decide who the champion of the NFL is, the AFC winner vs the NFC winner..

OK then... I have never watched NFL, it has never really interested me...

I never knew Johnson was a big fan of it...

Shall I watch this f***er or go to bed?

14 second score for Devin Hester. 92 yard run that even Rocket man Joe would have been proud of.

yeah i wish i was at home watching it, i am just stuck at work.

i only catch 1 or 2 games a year as when it is on i am normally working our out in our lovely weather.

i dont even know who is in this years final. has it started yet?

Yep, 20 mins in... So only one has ticked off the clock!

Chicago and Indianapolis BTW! ;)

I am confused :S

What the hell is going on :S

All I see is adverts every 5 minutes!!!

Surely that was a forward pass??

its 6 - 7 to Chicago

and now more adverts... wow its great for advertising...

Latest posts