• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

youtube ted ginn, he's an ohio state legend... too bad he got injured in the college national championship for my buckeyes, and that primarily cost us the game :cryy:

why the f*** did they go for 2 points

i hope they lose by 1 point

going for the bears anyways

OK I thought I was lost with this last year when watching in France with French commentary but this English commentary isn't making much sense to me either. I think I'll just accept defeat and hit the hay.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Who went for two?

the colts mishandled the snap i thought
[/b][/quote]

Yep 3rd Choice QB fumbled and then Vinateri had to dive on it!

youtube ted ginn, he's an ohio state legend... too bad he got injured in the college national championship for my buckeyes, and that primarily cost us the game :cryy:
[/b]

Really it had nothing to do with having a **** Qb performance, a crap offensive line job, brutal play calling/lack of game plan and mediocre defence that got worse and worse as the game progressed? It had nothing to do with not having enough speed to compete with Florida? Yes Ginn was the primary reason for your loss :rolleyes:

As for this superbowl...my god it's a bore. It took an hour just to get out of the first Q for **** sakes. Not too mention is been sloppy play with brutal turnovers. Honestly, this is hard to watch. And I don't even get the American ads. F.uck you Canadian Government!

BTW it's 19-14 Colts

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Who went for two?

the colts mishandled the snap i thought
[/b][/quote]

Yep 3rd Choice QB fumbled and then Vinateri had to dive on it!
[/b][/quote]

fair call then

i am watching on play by play web and they never mentioned a fumble

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Really it had nothing to do with having a **** Qb performance, a crap offensive line job, brutal play calling/lack of game plan and mediocre defence that got worse and worse as the game progressed? It had nothing to do with not having enough speed to compete with Florida? Yes Ginn was the primary reason for your loss :rolleyes:

As for this superbowl...my god it's a bore. It took an hour just to get out of the first Q for **** sakes. Not too mention is been sloppy play with brutal turnovers. Honestly, this is hard to watch. And I don't even get the American ads. F.uck you Canadian Government!

BTW it's 19-14 Colts
[/b][/quote]

Not enough speed my ass. We did have enough speed we were just outcoached..if you notice we did shut florida down on the offense in the second half, if we had an actual offensive gameplan it coulda been a win

colts are champs

grossman sucks

Peyton Manning > Tom "The Chin" Brady

Has their ever been such **** weather for a Superbowl? At least Sexy Rexy provided some entertainment this year, and it was slightly more interesting than the Bill Cowher/Jerome Bettis love affair craptacular borefest that was last years Superbowl. Whacky game... Satan will be skating to work tommorow with Vinateri missing a 36 yarder in a Playoff game.

Oh yeah, how f***ing good was Prince? Made those walking corpses the Stones and whatever losers they had in 2004 look like chumps, probably the best halftime show i've seen up there with U2 (think it was in 2001)

they shoudl be playing the superbowl up north where its negative degrees not some pansy ass tropical weather

BTW it's 19-14 Colts
[/b]

How can you say it was a bore? It was very exciting (Though nothing compares to the Chargers-Bengals game this regular season, that was something else). Typically Grossman was sh*te and Manning was brilliant. The Colts deserved to win they were superb passing and rushing.

yea i agree if was boring i quit watching it after the first quarter

when you don't particularly care about either team it makes it a real bore

When Grossman got bundled a second time before he could throw the ball, one of my American mates on IRC said:

Hey, that Wilkinson guy, I think the Bears need him about now[/b]

<div class='quotemain'>

BTW it's 19-14 Colts
[/b]

How can you say it was a bore? It was very exciting (Though nothing compares to the Chargers-Bengals game this regular season, that was something else). Typically Grossman was sh*te and Manning was brilliant. The Colts deserved to win they were superb passing and rushing.
[/b][/quote]

It was not exciting, it was a very dull superbowl game. The Bears were dominated and both sides played sloppy, sloppy football. The fumbles were unacceptable and the interceptions were careless. I'm not just talking about Grossman, who played like crap, but I am also talking about Peyton who played about average. He certainly didn't show up to play in the 1st Q and if it weren't for a completely blown coverage he wouldn't even have thrown a touchdown. Dominick Rhodes/Bob Sanders were robbed of the superbowl MVP. A case could certainly have been made for Addai as well.

Unfortunately Ripper, Peyton still doesn't have anything on Tom Brady. Peyton is simply great, Brady is a living legend.

I forgot!

I hereby award the Chicago Bears the..

arawardtg6.jpg

or when the browns left cleveland and became the ravens!!!
[/b]

hey, atleast the browns got their name, colors, and records back. we had to start from scratch. johnny unitas will always be a baltimore guy. i have ravens season tickets and he would always stand in front of our section, we would always chant "JOHNNY U! JOHNNY U!" and he would turn around and give us a wave.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

BTW it's 19-14 Colts
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

It was not exciting, it was a very dull superbowl game. The Bears were dominated and both sides played sloppy, sloppy football. The fumbles were unacceptable and the interceptions were careless. I'm not just talking about Grossman, who played like crap, but I am also talking about Peyton who played about average. He certainly didn't show up to play in the 1st Q and if it weren't for a completely blown coverage he wouldn't even have thrown a touchdown. Dominick Rhodes/Bob Sanders were robbed of the superbowl MVP. A case could certainly have been made for Addai as well.

Unfortunately Ripper, Peyton still doesn't have anything on Tom Brady. Peyton is simply great, Brady is a living legend.
[/b][/quote]

Well I suppose you've probably been an NFL fan longer than I have and watched more Superbowls. Anyway I enjoyed I supposed that's all that matters from my point of view. Agree that Rhodes and Addai were excellent.

Latest posts