• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nonu and O'Driscoll the best 12/13 combo of pro age? Who is better of the two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate both OD and Nonu, personally rated Umaga higher.

Tonne of great midfielders around. Personally I think Umaga is the best midfielder I have ever seen. Over the last five years I'd probably slightly take Conrad Smith over Ma'a Nonu. Either way, between guys like BOD, Umaga, Horan, Mortlock, Conrad Smith and Ma'a Nonu - it's always going to come down to personal preference and bias, as there is no objective measure of how good a centre is - and anyone who claims that one player is 'obviously better' than any other, probably hasn't seen much of any other.

Cosign

What?

You're not confusing him with Tana are you?

Of course not, Tana was never scared of BOD :p

Can the mods please shut this stupid thread down.

All it seems to be is Southern Hemisphere idiots trying to wind people up.

If you want to talk about centre partnerships sensibly we should discuss the worst England centre pairing, that is a good laugh.

Noon and tindall
Hape and tindall
Banahan and someone
Barritt and Farrell

The choice is endless

Can the mods please shut this stupid thread down.

All it seems to be is Southern Hemisphere idiots trying to wind people up.

If you want to talk about centre partnerships sensibly we should discuss the worst England centre pairing, that is a good laugh.

Noon and tindall
Hape and tindall
Banahan and someone
Barritt and Farrell

The choice is endless

Amen

I can guarantee you if you put BOD at centre with the ABs, he would probably be hailed as probably the best player ever, nevermind best centre.

Lads if my aunt had balls she'd probably have been my greatest Uncle. Fact is a lot of what ifs and it's like in any sport no one will universally agree. Just accept they all had strong points and weakness's and move on.
FWIW worth someone mentioned Dagg. I think he is a class act simply because I met him once and got to hear his off the field stories. Remarkable battle he had.

Answer received - closed as was too much of a d**k swinging contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts