Northampton Saints v London Irish

B

Bullitt

<div align="center">
gallery_336_63_58456.png
v
gallery_336_63_18216.png

</div>
Bottom of the table Northampton are battling for their lives against London Irish who cannot move up or down regardless of other results. All discussion here.

I seriously hope Northampton pull off a display that will wow the fans with a bonus point win...

They need to stay up...

The crutial point in this is Irish have nothing to play for... Maybe that will mean they won't be to bothered and just go through the motions, or maybe it means they get to have some fun and express themselves... Hopefully it'll be the former.

And hopefully if they do manage to break through the Northampton lines this sort of thing happens...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tA3MBgBaA0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tA3MBgBaA0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'll be in the pub glued to Sky.

If we lose and go down I plan to get very drunk to drown my sorrows.

If we stay up I plan to get very drunk to celebrate.

No win situation for my liver.

Got my yellow and green hairspray for tomorrow, ready to scream liud enough for Australie to hear me and most likely cry my eyes out whatever the result is.
I would like to hope that Irish won't do a lot becuase they have nothing to play for, but there is their pride and we've all seen the effect that playing for pride can have..... that's why Saints manage to beat Tigers even when they can't beat anyone else!

I'm terrified.

<h1>COME ON YOU SAINTS!</h1>

Despite the Final Result of 27 - 22

Northampton are Relegated to National League 1...

Typical. We actually win for a change and still come out looking like clowns.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Gutted for you lot

and on a totally selfish level I am also gutted that Waterloo came up a year too late and a year too early for a nice trip to a decent rugby ground like The Stoop or Franklins.

Dear Saints Fans,

I'm very sorry for your tragic relegation.
Here's to pulling a Harlequins!

See you in '09!

Regards,

Nate

Dear Saints Fans,

I'm very sorry for your tragic relegation.
Here's to pulling a Harlequins!

See you in '09!

Regards,

Nate
[/b]

As fans we can't worry about the financial side of it, the money comes and goes, the players come and go...if you can stare down the grim-reaper that is relegation, if you know that it'll not dampen your ardour for you club, that you'll still be there through the strife, if you know you'll always bare the snide mocking jibes from rival fans and never hide from it or make out your love of your club is someHOW IRNOIC! or tragic....if you know that you and your mates will always just be supporters of your club then relegation isn't the abyss, how can it be. It can only ever be a blip.

Everton used to be the best team in Europe...some of the greatest players to ever play the game. Brilliant teams, all-timers. Now, although they look like that are on the up, ultimately they are a shadow of their former glories. My Dad who has seen it all, high and low just looked at me once when I was pouting 'cause of some defeat or other and said "Son, It's not our turn". It annoyed me that he was so sanguine...but he was right.

A while back when the blues were having another of their grim, tortuous seasons I finally got my Everton tattoo done...not to make out I'm the big superfan, there are plenty who go to more games than me, live and breathe it more accutely. I just always want to be a blue....it might be **** sometimes (like today) but ultimately it's ace. I got to the tat to say to future-Stuey stick at it...and if future-Stuey had jibbed it and walked away from the team I wanted to **** him off.

Stick at it Saints fans....'quins showed how it's done. Even Leeds bounced back. Look on the bright side...you might get Waterloo away in the cup.

So that Saints are relegated. What happens in the way of Chris Ashton?? Is his contract now null and void.

Jeff

Ooh, that was sore for Saints.

Down to the second division of TRF as well, along with their fans.

So that Saints are relegated. What happens in the way of Chris Ashton?? Is his contract now null and void.

Jeff [/b]

No. He's all ours regardless.

Anyeway, mildly depressing day, but on the plus side next years season ticket will be cheeper. It'll give everyone a kick up the arse now hopwever while the youngsters should come through being as they'll all get a better chance to shine.

DEMOLITION TOUR, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Roll on next season.

DEMOLITION TOUR, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Roll on next season.
[/b]

You won't be so cocky when you get Waterloo away in the cup y'soft southern jessy.

;)

Latest posts