• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Scotland vs. Argentina (19/11/2016)

Ironically, the BBC commentators were laying the smack on hernandez' kicking game at half time (thou rightly so).

****ing Orlando! Why can they tackle =(.

ps. Hernandez makes a lot of difference-.

Stuart Hogg is a dick. Why do full backs think they are hard? Him and Mike Brown need a slap round the chops.

I dont care if we win here. This match is a loss from the rugby standpoint. From the 4N to here Pumas rugby has been on a downfall.

Estelles is a 7s player, he can't tackle at test level

Things like this make me wonder why the SRU didnt let vern finish the cycle we have no doubt got better under hi, maybe not results all the time but certainly performances

Are you serious? It's a cracking game

From our gameplay standpoint i ment. We are playing worst every match.

This was a game to win. We are making a lot of mistakes that are not generated by the rival, we should have taken this. I dont know if they are burnt out mentally or if it's bad coaching but it`s painful to watch. England will destroy us next week.

Last edited:
Jaguares have lots of travel then a end of year tour that encompasses Japan, so lots of travel and they don't appear to rest many players. I think it has taken the edge off them, but Scotland and Wales should not be underestimated, and are stronger defensively than SA and Argentina. They are highly competitive. Horrible way to lose a match today but Leguizimon made it easy for the ref to blow. Delighted if Argentina are in pool three as it increases the chances of Italy avoiding them in the RWC (if Italy can avoid pool 4).

Things like this make me wonder why the SRU didnt let vern finish the cycle we have no doubt got better under hi, maybe not results all the time but certainly performances

Yes. It may bite the SRU on the backside. But the drop off to Townsend, if there is any, shouldn't be huge and we would have Rennie as a pretty great insurance option. The best thing is to finally see Scottish talent being developed and breaking into the team all across the park. The only positions we really lack depth at are fly half, lock and possibly scrum half. I don't know who deserves credit for that; but someone, somewhere did something very good seven or eight years ago with youth development. It predates Scott Johnson.

I know what you mean Bruce and i sincerely appreciate the effort, but that's all ********. When you have Matera kicking to the box because he has no idea what to do with the ball AND no one running to chase the kick, the problem is clearly not the lack of rest.

Landajo, Hernandez and Cordero were dreadful tonight. Yes, Hernandez kicked a gorgeous ball that created our try, but i counted at least 3 kicks where he missed the touch. That's unacceptable at this level.

Latest posts