• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NZ Squads So Far...

I think the blues this year will be highly motivated and I also think they will have a much better game plan and game preparation than they did last year.

I think one of the keys for them is Ali Williams and Boric. Two top class all black locks who have had a nightmare run with injury, if those guys can have a good injury free run I think the blues will perform well. A lot of fresh faces and question marks in the blues backline no doubt some genuine talent as well but the pack looks very solid - if Mackintosh does move I expect him to lift his game.

Still waiting to hear if Mills will make a return.

I think the blues this year will be highly motivated and I also think they will have a much better game plan and game preparation than they did last year.

I think one of the keys for them is Ali Williams and Boric. Two top class all black locks who have had a nightmare run with injury, if those guys can have a good injury free run I think the blues will perform well. A lot of fresh faces and question marks in the blues backline no doubt some genuine talent as well but the pack looks very solid - if Mackintosh does move I expect him to lift his game.

Still waiting to hear if Mills will make a return.

Latest reports suggest that he isn't able to get out of Japanese contract, so he will not be back. This is unfourtunate for the Blues, as they could really do with someone of his experience to help their inexperienced backline.

do you know something we dont? ;)

Haha no I don't. Wanted to make the Blues slightly better, and he's been tipped to possible move :p I was supposed to say 'possible top 22's'.

And I had to put someone as Highlanders captain, and figured it was better to use someone who had been there at least a year. The only other real options I thought would be Hore and Thomson, and Ellison strikes me as the best leader of those three.

it will actually be very interesting so see who gets the nod as captain

Latest posts