• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ospreys vs Worcester

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sounds like a good game! How comfortable do the O Faces look?[/b]
James Hook just got chased down by a prop 1 metre from the Wuss try line. 29 - 19 to teh O's.

It's actually a very scrappy and ugly game and the margin has been reduced to 7 points.
O's aren't too comfortable to say the least.
We need to work hard to get a BP try and we need it badly as well just to get a cushion between us.

I wouldn't worry, its at this point that Worcester run out of puff and the other team coasts to victory..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I wouldn't worry, its at this point that Worcester run out of puff and the other team coasts to victory..[/b]
No. This is bonus point territory for the Ospreys (a.k.a "we must do everything we possibly can to not get the bonus-point" time.)

BONUS POINT TRY OSPREYS!

Tommy Bowe runs a great angle to put the ball down for a crucial BP try!
It all culminated from a penalty conceded by Worcester 65m away and ospreys just cut them to ribbons down the field.

Full time score:

Ospreys 37 - 22 Worcester

What a crap game. When will the O's start conrolling games? Suppose they haven't done it for the last 5 years, why start now? Why do I always think the next game will be different.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 26 2008, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What a crap game. When will the O's start conrolling games? Suppose they haven't done it for the last 5 years, why start now? Why do I always think the next game will be different.[/b]
You're crazy? :huh:

Probably right Speedy. At least the Blues are enjoyable to watch. The Scarlets have been almost as frustrating as the O's lately and the Dragons are a bit boring to watch.

Come on Dull, me and you to the arms park!
They've already won over Cyril, we might as well hop on the same boat as well.
:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 26 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 26 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It didn't look like Hook eased up on the sprint either.
That prop was just really f***ing quick, hunted him down and tackled him to touch!
Brilliant!
:lol:[/b]
Yep, fair play to him. Moment of the weekend for me. :lol:
[/b][/quote]
And me. When the ref said it was in touch I got up and applauded the prop and shouted 'cracking tackle!'. Everyone was looking at me stupid but I didn't care.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 26 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:p[/b]
I knew it was a bad idea adding you on facebook! In my defence I was wearing my O's top!!! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 26 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 26 2008, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:p[/b]
I knew it was a bad idea adding you on facebook! In my defence I was wearing my O's top!!! :p
[/b][/quote]

You can't argue your way out of this one. I've seen the photos; heaven forbid, if i were to go to Ninian park i'd undoubtedly find you starting fights there with your beloved Bluebirds contingency!

Latest posts