• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Patch 1.01 Release - Xbox 360 and PS3

Can anybody assist. Im trying to find the list of positions a player can play in to avoid stupid knock-ons in the event of injury.
Where can I find this kind of info.
Example: my Centre for NZ always gets injured, and because these players are fictional i dont know who can slot in where [there's also no place I can find this positions while making the replacement to state where the players can be moved around]

Press down the right stick and it tells you what positions the plyers play

Can you change the unlicensed teams to the same level of inaccuracy as Sidhe have done with their 'totally made up, honest guv! *whistles*' teams? ')

Will the 360 patch automatically updated on my game? i am connected to xbox live gold.

Any word on when a PS3 patch will bew available?
I'm hopeful the PS3 patch for the European version will be up very soon. Unfortunately I won't know when until I get the heads up from the publisher. all I know is that it is currently in test. Again so everyone knows it will have the same fixes as the 360 patch version 1.01

HI all

Can sum1 plz help with the players names for the NZ n AUS team , like what squad did they use for these 2 teams .
EG :is the FH for NZ Daniel carter ratings ?

Will the 360 patch automatically updated on my game? i am connected to xbox live gold.
To my knowledge the 360 patch is live already. Did you not see the patch when you booted the game?
It should prompt you to download it when you boot the game if you are connected to Xbox LIVE.

Could someone else confirm for me if they actually have the patch?

PS3 Patch 1.01 Release date ?

Guys any news on the PS3 patch ?

Thanks

All that was asked for when i originally booted the game was the online code. I don't remember downloading a patch or update?

As soon as I know guys I'll be sure to post on here. At this stage I don't have a date.

All that was asked for when i originally booted the game was the online code. I don't remember downloading a patch or update?
I suggest that you may already have it then gavlar87. It came out on or around August 26th so it may have downloaded the first time you booted the game.

Are HB ever going to answer if the kits for England, Ireland etc should be genuine kits in International Test & Tour Modes, and not the generic kits they are now??????

All.... does anyone know if there is a patch for the PS3 so you can get all the unlicensed squads??

True, there is no reason for that, as other licenses are there in those modes.

Latest posts