• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

PGA Championship 2014

Rory..............is it not good to see that that man's back improved so quickly....bet it goes again about the 10th tomorrow!!

Rory, 1 back after playing 10 and 11 three over! He's playing the best and most consistent golf I've seen in my life, considering the better opposition I think he is better than Tiger was at the equivalent time in his career.

Today is Rory's big test. If he gets a solid round today he has the class to rise over weekend but people will laugh when I say this but keep an eye on Shane Lowry

Rory..............is it not good to see that that man's back improved so quickly....bet it goes again about the 10th tomorrow!!

Prophetic or what!!!

+6 and it seems he has back trouble again after the 8th...............do not think any further comment is necessary!

Good round from Rory that could have been three shots better but watch out for Furyck and Day coming up fast......Like the Sky commentators, I would love to see Rory take on Lee head to head in the last two rounds..........

Prophetic or what!!!

+6 and it seems he has back trouble again after the 8th...............do not think any further comment is necessary!

Good round from Rory that could have been three shots better but watch out for Furyck and Day coming up fast......Like the Sky commentators, I would love to see Rory take on Lee head to head in the last two rounds..........

In fairness Tony when you look at Tigers injuries it's crazy he's out there never mind anything else. He needs to take long time off recuperate away from pressures of coming back and well just get comfortable with his swing again and learn to trust his game.

Rory is learning to gain killer instinct and is developing smart brain in tricky scenarios. He's up there still despite leaving at least 3 birdies on course today and yesterday having a horrific middle few holes.

In fairness Tony when you look at Tigers injuries it's crazy he's out there never mind anything else. He needs to take long time off recuperate away from pressures of coming back and well just get comfortable with his swing again and learn to trust his game. .

I hear what you say but when I ricked my back playing golf, I could not swing a club for weeks yet he manages to play the last 12 holes with hardly a grimace and with many a full swing.....

This man has form and I for one would not be surprised were the foul mouthed, club throwing, spitting, bad tempered (when not playing well), cheating (and over protected by the PGA) man be looking for public sympathy just as he seems to have got from you!!

I would not trust him, not a by a long chalk..............will respect his golfing ability but not the man!

Fabulous 3rd day and Rory showed a new resilience to pressure both from others and from his hitting some bad shots.............going to be a great final day tomorrow and really hope Brendt hangs in there after his astonishing last few holes today........

.....and I fear for Rory......Maybe one for Phil or will Ricky finally get to the top spot?

I still think Rory will click his driving has held up perfectly, an iron shot close or a good putt and he's the best player on the course again. Of the chasers? Give me Stenson or Phil.

As I said Rory will struggle today. His game doesn't do too well in wet/damp conditions. Fowler to win by 2 shots I predict

I am with you in wanting Rory to win but....................I do like the way Ricky is playing and do not like what I have seen from Rory so far!

Also, look at Fowler's record this year..............just seen Rory's second at the 5th and am beginning to worry for him.....Come on Rory!!

As I said Rory will struggle today. His game doesn't do too well in wet/damp conditions.

Funny you should say that as Paulie reckons the conditions are in his favour..................

I am with you in wanting Rory to win but....................I do like the way Ricky is playing and do not like what I have seen from Rory so far!

Also, look at Fowler's record this year..............just seen Rory's second at the 5th and am beginning to worry for him.....Come on Rory!!

Funny you should say that as Paulie reckons the conditions are in his favour..................

Just I've seen Rory a bit lately and he's better when course is dry. Paul says that because he's from Ireland and it's similar conditions but I think it'll show. He's crumbling

Just I've seen Rory a bit lately and he's better when course is dry. Paul says that because he's from Ireland and it's similar conditions but I think it'll show. He's crumbling

So correct......it is now 12.45 and I am off to bed and hope that things look better in the morning but would love to see either Phil or Henrick get there if Rory is not going to!!

Typical. McIllroy shoves my words in it. But this is getting to be incredible. Regardless of result I'd have say Mickelson doesn't get half plaudits he deserves

Typical. McIllroy shoves my words in it. But this is getting to be incredible. Regardless of result I'd have say Mickelson doesn't get half plaudits he deserves

Haha, always the way of it! Mickelson has the best short game of all time, messing around with a 64 degree wedge and trying to play his shots is a great way to make a fool of yourself! This is the best major since Bubba's first masters I think.

Latest posts