• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 11

Our rush defence is great...until they get an offload and its an easy try

That one was harsh, was reffell a tackler?
Is it because the initial tackler released before it was tackled so Reffell's jackle was technically completing the tackle?

The Exe game worth a watch? Sounds like defending was optional.

Absolutely amazing game between Chiefs and Saints. Game of the season so far.
26 - 0....we lost!

Sooo gutted but ill never say a bad word about a team that deserved the win. Our defence is strong but rush defence is risky as saints exploited it on the outside.

Congrats saints deserved comeback win and ill take the 2 points

26 - 0....we lost!

Sooo gutted but ill never say a bad word about a team that deserved the win. Our defence is strong but rush defence is risky as saints exploited it on the outside.

Congrats saints deserved comeback win and ill take the 2 points
Two very good young teams indeed... and both developing all the time. Both have improved greatly this season. If this is the future of Premiership rugby, I really like it.

You can't be 26 - 0 up at home and lose. Well done Saints. Quite annoyed a forward pass wasn't checked but that's life.
Gutted i missed it. Seems like it was a cracker. Tbh i fancied Chiefs to win. Although we've been pretty good against Exeter recently. I definitely didn't expect a win.

Bath also with a change - Cloete to the bench instead of Underhill :(

Not happy with that change. If Underhill has failed a late fitness test, then fair enough, but we already had too many forwards on the bench. IMO should have brought Ojomoh in

Latest posts