• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Round 22

Biggar playing well in Leinster atm. He's had to do a lot of defensive work thus far, which he's done well to be fair. Took his try well, even if the Leinster defence was caught napping a little bit.

Nice field goal from Patchell there. Was setting it up with his right boot, had to switch to his left and turn to avoid the incoming defence, still put it over.

Very nervous, very uncomfortable.

I'll tell you this, I think we're missing Jackson here.

Probably lucky for the Blues that the conditions are like this, Ulster making so many errors. Surprising scoreline considering we put 7 tries on them in Wales, 13-10 to Cardiff.

Ospreys paying for their lack of wingers imo. Ross Jones having a bit of a mare with the nutmeg in the first half, and now showing a lack of pace in the second and allowing Conway in again.

Edit. Oh dear, first thing Priestland does when coming on is knock the ball forward with the Scarlets on the attack, ultimately resulting in a Treviso try the other end despite being two players down.

Last edited:
Another outing of the clown shoes from Cardiff there.

Beautiful one handed steal by Henry, didn't look like his foot was in touch?

Scarlets are lucky that the Ospreys won't win in Leinster. They've been shocking tonight, so many mistakes.

Ross Jones lost Ospreys a semi place tonight. Ffs. Dirksen and Walker were so selfish for getting injured

So I don't even want to imagine the spanking the Scarlets are gonna get up in Ulster in the semis...

Simply Embarrassing by the Scarlets.

The wing problems are the Ospreys own fault for only having 2 in the squad. No other team does that, so why do they do it? Just stupid.

Cardiff Blues lose easily to Ulster who don't even really hit top gear yet still beat them easily.

Dragons lose to Edinburgh. Bad day for the Welsh sides.

Also feel sorry for Zebre ... so close again.

Once more the Dragons flying the flag somewhat...

For trimlbes second try I laughed really really hard (although granted I have had one or two or six lets say ...sips) thats why you should always listen to your coach and have one name on it!

A fitting end to Eric Elwood's involvement with Connacht after 24 years. They did tonight what they did for some much of his time there. Lose.

RABODIRECT PRO12 DREAM TEAM 2012 / 13

Full Back Stuart Hogg Glasgow Warriors
Right Wing George North Scarlets
Centre Luke Marshall Ulster Rugby
Centre Jonathan Davies Scarlets
Left Wing Tim Visser Edinburgh Rugby
O/Half Ian Madigan Leinster Rugby
S/Half Nikola Matawalu Glasgow Warriors
LH Prop Ryan Grant Glasgow Warriors
Hooker Leonardo Ghiraldini Benetton Treviso
TH Prop Adam Jones Ospreys
Lock Alun Wyn Jones Ospreys
Lock Al Kellock Glasgow Warriors
Flanker Alessandro Zanni Benetton Treviso
Flanker Justin Tipuric Ospreys
No 8 Nick Williams Ulster Rugby

Cuthbert over North, Davies???

Cuthbert hasn't played since the 6 Nations. North is the second highest try scorer in the league, and if you want a different winger then DTH van der Merwe or Andrew Trimble would be a better call than the Horse.

Latest posts