• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro12 Final

YoungScud

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Glasgow
As a Glasgow fan, I might be jumping the gun, but I've just bought tickets for me and my two sons for Murrayfield. it was a bit of a job getting three decent seats together. They seem to be selling well.

i dont think its an unfair assumption, cant see anyone else stopping them to be honest

Yes Glasgow very good but are they good enough to beat a full strength Leinster ? Sexton will be well rested ,O'Brien in back row ,Fitzgerald looking good and T'eo And Ringrose at 12 and 13.

Glasgow are coming good in no uncertain manner . Of all the Clubs in the competition they suffer most from National squad call ups . The recent run is a significant sign that they are the team to beat . Russell and Pyrgos are class acts and one looks forward to the next few weeks . Having dispatched Leinster and Ulster methinks the Connacht game will be more than a little interesting !

Yes Glasgow very good but are they good enough to beat a full strength Leinster ? Sexton will be well rested ,O'Brien in back row ,Fitzgerald looking good and T'eo And Ringrose at 12 and 13.

Oh yes

Leinster also had a significant number of players involved in Ireland's 6 nations Squad. Indeed the last Glasgow Leinster game was night before Ireland v Scotland at Lansdowne Road. I was at that the game at Lansdowne and the Irish pack, with a significant Leinster contingent, were fairly dominant. May be an omen for Murrayfield late May!!!!

Oh, you might be right. You asked if Glasgow were good enough to beat a full strength Leinster side. Of course they are. We may get a chance to find out.

Glasgow's half back combination of Pyrgos and Russell waxes strong as time progresses as does the centre combinations with Bennett, Dunbar and Horne all proving lethal in attack and defence . Do not under rate Leinster who look the most effective of the Irish Provinces .

I can't believe there has been no discussion since Connaught won the final 20-10 against Leinster.

Are there no Rugbaí Connachta fans on this forum? Are they still celebrating in Galway?

Are all the Dublin boys still drowning their sorrows?

I never even bothered looking in that thread, I though it would be about WWF

Why is discussion about the Pro 12 final not in the thread called "Pro12 final"?

Latest posts