• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quade Cooper- Cheap shot?

Was it a cheap shot?

• Yes

Votes: 34 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Richard Loe was a prick on the field. I admit that I kind of like him as a product of the time, but there is no doubt that he was a thug and ultimately bad for the game. I think the difference between him and Bakkies is that he'd get into a fight with anyone, where as Bakkies tends to pick on players who can't defend themselves (like Olyy said). Not that Loe didn't act like a total thug in the same regards, dropping the knee after a try was scored.

I love players like Brad Thorn. Doesn't throw punches, doesn't eye gouge, doesn't headbutt never a cheap shot but when he sees or receives a cheapshot, he becomes the Hulk. Just dominates, be it Dylan Harley or Quade Cooper.

I love how Lawes then tries to knock Thorn off his feet. The man's just a tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Loe was a prick on the field. I admit that I kind of like him as a product of the time, but there is no doubt that he was a thug and ultimately bad for the game. I think the difference between him and Bakkies is that he'd get into a fight with anyone, where as Bakkies tends to pick on players who can't defend themselves (like Olyy said). Not that Loe didn't act like a total thug in the same regards, dropping the knee after a try was scored.

I love players like Brad Thorn. Doesn't throw punches, doesn't eye gouge, doesn't headbutt never a cheap shot but when he sees or receives a cheapshot, he becomes the Hulk. Just dominates, be it Dylan Harley or Quade Cooper.

I love how Lawes then tries to knock Thorn off his feet. The man's just a tank.

Weak and gutless response from a pathetic referee

Hartley should have at least been
offyc.gif
for that, and the penalty should have been reverse for foul play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've endless respect for Brad Thorn,aside from his remarkable achievements in both codes, he epitomises honour on and off the paddock.

He sure does, man deserves to be knighted haha

i know this is late and everything, but as an out of area observer (i.e. someone who still confuses the Australian and New Zealand flags on occasion, so I don't have much of a preference) I don't understand how the poll can have more than one option, "yes". That was the definition of a cheap shot. If you look up cheap shot in the dictionary, you should get a picture of quade cooper's knee hitting mccaw's face. That being said, I'm all for kneeing mccaw in the face whenever possible.

What a douche?. What has he ever done for you to encourage that?.

Latest posts