• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Quick list of players in 08 that are totally messed up!

Was doing a little roster testing. Can someone who has my roster confirm for me whether J.Cudmore of Canada looks like a huge amorphous blob, with textures spilling out everywhere. Pretty freaky.

I'm working on it now, depending on what Woosah has to say regarding editing of created players, we could see a release as early as tomorrow. Don't quote me on that though.
Quick update on the roster progress:
Fiji, Tonga completely updated :)

Looking at the game yesterday for Samoa, Alesana and Henry look very very similar. Does anyone know who is the face patcher around here, or how to do it?

I can't find a face for the Tuilagi's.

Man those Tuilagi brothers are massive, Henry looks like an Ox and the guy who came on for him was huge as well. Impressive physical specimens, it's such a pity they don't have the same level of professional training and development to allow them to reach their maximum potential.

As for your question, Evol is pretty good at face patching he did the McCaw one. The Brad Mika face used in 06 and 08 provides a reasonable starting base on which to build all that's needed is to lighten the skin and add dreads and facial hair.

I will look up Mika then, but i don't think anyone will have time to do a Tuilagi face. I can ask though.

has anyone found the files for michalaks and pattersons head in rugby 08? coz they look nothing like them in the game

IF YOU WANA GET THE REAL FACES FOR THE PLAYERS BELOW JUST USE WOOSAAH'S RUGBY 08 EDITOR AND CHANGE THE FACE NUMBERS TO THESE

Frederic Michalak - 29704
Jean-Baptiste Elissalde - 1052
Joe Van Niekerk - 20594
Chris Paterson - 24766
Colin Charvis - 5686
Brian Lima - 27611
Jonah Lomu - 16343
L.Fa'atau - 16118

WHEN YOU GO TO ANOTHER PLAYER THE PLAYER'S FACE NUMBER YOU HAVE JUST EDITED WILL CHANGE BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE(INCORRECT ONE) BUT WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME THE PLAYERS SHOULD NOW HAVE THEIR CORRECT FACES :bravo:

IF YOU WANA GET THE REAL FACES FOR THE PLAYERS BELOW JUST USE WOOSAAH'S RUGBY 08 EDITOR AND CHANGE THE FACE NUMBERS TO THESE

Frederic Michalak - 29704
Jean-Baptiste Elissalde - 1052
Joe Van Niekerk - 20594
Chris Paterson - 24766
Colin Charvis - 5686
Brian Lima - 27611
Jonah Lomu - 16343
L.Fa'atau - 16118

WHEN YOU GO TO ANOTHER PLAYER THE PLAYER'S FACE NUMBER YOU HAVE JUST EDITED WILL CHANGE BACK TO THE DEFAULT ONE(INCORRECT ONE) BUT WHEN YOU PLAY THE GAME THE PLAYERS SHOULD NOW HAVE THEIR CORRECT FACES :bravo:
[/b]

thanks alot :D

THANX FOR THE REP KeardiffBlues :)

IF YOU WANA HAVE THE REAL J.LOMU IN RUGBY 08 YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THE 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big FILE FROM RUGBY 08 WITH THE ONE FROM RUGBY 06.

IF YOU HAVE RUGBY 06 JUST EXTRACT THE 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big FILE FROM THE DATA.GOB FILE AND PLACE IT IN RUGBY 08 ROOT DIRECTORY,OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE RUGBY 06 GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU

THANX FOR THE REP KeardiffBlues :)

IF YOU WANA HAVE THE REAL J.LOMU IN RUGBY 08 YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLACE THE 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big FILE FROM RUGBY 08 WITH THE ONE FROM RUGBY 06.

IF YOU HAVE RUGBY 06 JUST EXTRACT THE 0ac4a6d0c30ade956f50f9729e54de61.big FILE FROM THE DATA.GOB FILE AND PLACE IT IN RUGBY 08 ROOT DIRECTORY,OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE RUGBY 06 GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU
[/b]

cheers for sending it :) have u found chris whitiker? and what number would he be on woosahs editor thanks again!

Does anybody can give the face id for these players?

- Chabal
- Pretorius
- R. Martin
- Mortlock

Thanks..................

I downloaded these faces...

Maybe I made some mystakes, but (for example) chabal has taken Carter's face and R. Martin has turned with dark skin...

v. clerc from france shouldnt have headgear
thierry dusautior from france should have headgear

F. Steyn looks about 100 years old
Dan Parks is white
Gordon Ross isn't on the game at all
Michilak isn't spelt Malak
Ben Foden plays wing and fullback as well as scrum half
P. Spies plays Flanker, Number 8 and occasionally wing.

Latest posts