• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro 12: Munster vs Leinster - 31/3/12

If TOMMY BOWE!!! was playing he'd be the best wing on the pitch. I myself prefer Fitzgerald if both him and Earls are on top form. Horrible Leinster bias I'm sure in your opinion.

Im saying from a neutral point of view, Bowe and Earls are Irelands best wingers.

Difference is Horgan is like 80 years old, earls is 24 lol nice one.

Same age as Donncha O'Callaghan. Younger than Ronan O'Gara, Marcus Horan & Mick O'Driscoll. What does it matter anyway, Brad Thorn must be 10 years older than Billy Holland, but I'd know who 'd rather have in my team.

Not that any of this matters in the slightest, seeing as Keith Earls isn't on the wing, and Shaggy isn't playing.

Im saying from a neutral point of view, Bowe and Earls are Irelands best wingers.

But you're not saying it from a neutral point of view. It's impossible for any Irish person not to be biased to an extent.

Jaesus there is some terrible bithcing goin' on here.
Earls was actually quite good in the center during the 6N and while BOD is obviously far superior to him (and a lot of other highly rated centers!) Keith did not suddenly become a bad player overnight, he always has been a very talented player, who quite like another very talented young player for Leinster might not always play to his full strength, this does not dillute the fact that for the time being he is one of Irelands best backline players.
As much and all as I'd love to see another Magners final tonight I don't really see it happening, on paper the Leinster team looks to have too much over this Munster team, but here's hoping ;)

Last edited:
Jaesus there is some terrible bithcing goin' on here.
Earls was actually quite good in the center during the 6N and while BOD is obviously far superior to him (and a lot of other highly rated centers!) Keith did not suddenly become a bad player overnight, he always has been a very talented player, who quite like another very talented young player for Leinster might not always play to his full strength, this does not dillute the fact that for the time being he is one of Irelands best backline players.
As much and all as I'd love to see another Magners final tonight I don't really see it happening, on paper the Leinster team looks to have too much over this Munster team, but here's hoping ;)

Only one person (who's an obvious troll) said he was bad. Is saying he's not the best winger on the pitch or worse than BO'D at 13 really calling him bad?

I'm not saying that people think he is bad but this Keith v Luke V Horgan thing is a bit pointless, it just irritates me thats all. I dislike it when people start having a go at players simply because of which province they are from...

I'm not saying that people think he is bad but this Keith v Luke V Horgan thing is a bit pointless, it just irritates me thats all. I dislike it when people start having a go at players simply because of which province they are from...

Don't worry I'm just having some fun with Luimneach.

Shaggy>Earls.

Yes i agree, but if he was playing wing, then he would be the best winger on pitch.
No just no. Here's a small list of wingers who are better : Fitzgerald, Isa, conway, Kearney brothers, gilroy, even johne Murphy, Cian Healy. Stop talkin about stuff u don't no. U r embarrassing urself

Latest posts