• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RaboDirect Pro 12: Munster vs Leinster - 31/3/12

No just no. Here's a small list of wingers who are better : Fitzgerald, Isa, conway, Kearney brothers, gilroy, even johne Murphy, Cian Healy. Stop talkin about stuff u don't no. U r embarrassing urself

Seriously all you Leinster fans drag him away before i go gung ho on his a** lol.

I really hope Heaslip has a good game tonight without SO'B he can focus more on carrying and remind people just hoe good he is.

Nigel Owens has like every other ref no idea whats going on. Horan is binding on the side bringing it down and has done this every scrum yet it's 2-1 penalty count in his favour.

Why doesn't every referee understand that the frontrow on top usually crouch first, whereas the one who is under the finger always messes around taking their time.

Nigel Owens also needs to stop talking so much.

Last edited:
Why doesn't every referee understand that the frontrow on top usually crouch first, whereas the one who is under the finger always messes around taking their time.

Nigel Owens also need to stop talking so much.

Nigel Owens does not shut up him and Poite I can't stand because they won't ever shut up.

I like the idea of these ****ers going uncontested for a while... the scrumming is killing the game

Another Owens moment when he brings a group of players together and lecturers them. He does love doing that.

Saying something about the frontrows stopping us having a game yet he's the one continuously stopping it.

We need to get the ball into Fitzgerald's hands more.

Last edited:
Haha did anyone here yer on shout, ''C'mon Munster make up yer mind I'm getting frustrated here!'' Quality :p

Haha did anyone here yer on shout, ''C'mon Munster make up yer mind I'm getting frustrated here!'' Quality :p

She said Nigel not Munster.

Nigel Owens please leave Irish rugby alone make this game terrible. Fitzgerald has been one of the few bright sparks.

Waaaaaaay!!!!! D reason y the game was bad was because Munster made it poor with their 'pick and go' and o Leary passing it to Mick O'driscoll. Owens was completely bias to Munster. Ulster will SLAUGHTER Munster

Brutal game. Fair play though Leinster deserved it and how they didn't get tries galore is beyond me. But must say Nacewa again proved in my eyes he's 1 of best open field runners in world rugby.
Will let my thoughts rest before my rant